Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Work VISA for Laos citizen

Liked

Re: Work VISA for Laos citizen

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    So harsh, latin - justaguy needs his illusions about his catamite, it's what feeds his sense of superiority to whoremongers like you and me
    5555 That Atlanta thread really got to you didn't it. I have no illusions.

Back in the real world, not every Thai (or Lao) boy is a prostitute. I know almost impossible to comprehend for the likes of you and Latin, but take it from me, it is the truth.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    No scatboy...its about the cash...if u have a LT BF (LOL...dream on scatty) and u pay him then he's a MB..or if u like kept boy...either way he's getting paid for his dervices...u can dress it up and call it whatever u like...but if u r forking over cash so that he hangs around to service u sexually then he's a whore...understand??? Geez...and u want to break away from England??...the only thing keeping u anchored in the developed world.
    This is nonsense. By your token 99% of all relationships are of the money boy type, after all partners pay for things and not necessarily just for their own things !

Liked

heh, yeah according to latin apparently wives and mothers are just paid nannies who are also there for your sexual pleasure.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...wives...once they beget children have a full time job...and as far as nannies are concerned...if u fuck them...like if the shoe fits...typical woman...good at multi -tasking

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    5555 That Atlanta thread really got to you didn't it. I have no illusions.
    You do have one illusion - that I regard you as anything more than an object of schadenfreude and ridicule
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    heh, yeah according to latin apparently wives and mothers are just paid nannies who are also there for your sexual pleasure.
    That is actually the standard critique of all heterosexual men by left-wing feminists. In fact wives - or more precisely mothers - exist to provide the next generation of boys for us to fuck

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ah yes...breeders do provide a valuable service...

Liked

Latin my boy...do you do anything other than post here????I log on for 10 min read and leave..you on the other hand have NOTHING TO DO OTHER THAN POST HERE.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 3rd, 2017), francois (September 3rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You do have one illusion - that I regard you as anything more than an object of schadenfreude and ridicule
    That is actually the standard critique of all heterosexual men by left-wing feminists. In fact wives - or more precisely mothers - exist to provide the next generation of boys for us to fuck
    No I don't. Stop pretending you know what I think, you don't have the slightest idea.