Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
so do your good deed for the day and throw some cash at him...or NOT
Yeah, well he needs to get online first, been sending me messages sunday morning, that's the last time he was online.

I wish he was a good looser, I mean I did what he threatened to do and did it rather well, I returned those facebook accounts to him and everything. On the one hand I am partially (but not fully) responsible, on the other hand, why would I give him 5K baht if he says he hates me, might as well give nothing.

And... he knows he will have to pay me back some money, and he knows I will not let him get away with paying nothing.

However IF he does what he has been doing the last four months, there is no chance in hell he can pay me back even a single satang. He needs to get work. But alas, he wants ME to help him find work in Vientiane, it's tyring, his excuse is: me never work Lao, I cannot write/read lao, only Thai.

Well if you never try, you will never succeed. I told him, being poor can be fixed, but it needs effort and determination, neither seems to be overly present. Too bad, he certainly is a very sweet guy.