Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Degrees of love and sex

Liked: 1

Degrees of love and sex

Love is often mistaken as sex and vice versa. Am I mistaken my need for companionship as lust? The person with who I have sex or kiss or hug is as much a human as me with needs and wants.

https://youtu.be/dQS9g9JFI08

Without Love there is no Life.

Liked

Re: Degrees of love and sex

Sex is an integral part of love. Without it, you're basically just friends, not husbands. It's not really the orgasm in and of itself (although that's great too), but just that emotional connection it creates upon sharing your bodies with each other. That keeps both of you strong in this life, always pushing forward, always taking care of each other, being selfless because "us" is more important than "you".

And holy shit, is this ever going to spark the grumpy old men crowd.

3. User who gave Like to post:

werner (May 18th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty....u almost sound "nice"...almost come across as a balanced well rounded off individual....and the Oscars to best performance goes to...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Sex is an integral part of love. Without it, you're basically just friends, not husbands. It's not really the orgasm in and of itself (although that's great too), but just that emotional connection it creates upon sharing your bodies with each other. That keeps both of you strong in this life, always pushing forward, always taking care of each other, being selfless because "us" is more important than "you".

And holy shit, is this ever going to spark the grumpy old men crowd.
    Could you please name the members here who you consider "Fucking Grump Old Men".

Actually (he said, assuming he was one of the said FGOM's) I agree precisely with what you have written regarding the balancing act between Love & Sex.
    Now don't get all tied up in a knot there buster ... your writing is far too maudlin, a bit too sugarey for my tastes, but the Kinsey-esque philosophy is there.
    (And by the way, Phoenixabode beats you by a country mile in the maudlin department: the Board itself is dripping in treacle. And the "marrying a lady boy" query is a spectacular new high in gravitas.)

So congratulations: the first time this FGOM has agreed with you in six years or so.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

My late mother and father were together for more than 50 years - and i seriously doubt there was any sex involved for the last 30 of those years.

Didnt mean they didnt love each other in their own way.

And before the Rabbi jumps in with "Well no wonder they didnt have sex - look what happenned when they did" - Ive already said it

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 30th, 2017), dinagam (September 2nd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Could you please name the members here who you consider "Fucking Grump Old Men".
    Me me me
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    My late mother and father were together for more than 50 years - and i seriously doubt there was any sex involved for the last 30 of those years.
    Living in that one-room crofters hut where you and your ten brothers and sisters grew up you would undoubtedly know
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Sex is an integral part of love.
    The corollary is certainly not true

Forum's veteran
    Liked

frequent...the last point goes without saying...if i had to love everyone i fucked...I'd be real twisted