Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Bar boy deaths

Liked

Re: Bar boy deaths

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ...all the recent carpet baggers who've pitched up here have come to enjoy my scintillating wit and informed worldly commentary..
    Don't you mean "wintillating shit"?

Liked

And, as usual, another post had trashed.

3. User who gave Like to post:

llz (September 22nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Tasteless garbage white mouse.

Is there a competition going on here to see who's the most idiotic?
    Apologies! And to make it up for my insensitive post, I'm going to mourne today by wearing a black shirt.

I only posted to bump this death thread, love to think about death, it keeps me happy all day

Liked

When I read of deaths of young workers in Pattaya- and I'm not referring to this one, nor any in particular- my thoughts turn to the incidence of Hiv and the need for us to be careful and ensure that the guys we meet are careful too.

6. User who gave Like to post:

colmx (September 22nd, 2017)

Liked

A Thai friend died 3 months ago from Tuberculosis related to HIV at the age of 27. He was a really sweet guy. Last year a farang friend died of Tuberculosis. Both died very quickly after diagnosis.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 21st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    When I read of deaths of young workers in Pattaya- and I'm not referring to this one, nor any in particular- my thoughts turn to the incidence of Hiv and the need for us to be careful and ensure that the guys we meet are careful too.
    It's seldom that I agree with Oliver, and this may even be a first, but in this instance I'm with him one hundred percent.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (September 22nd, 2017), francois (September 21st, 2017), Nirish guy (September 22nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    Thanks Oliver - that was exactly one of the original point of this thread... Thereare far too many young deaths in Pattaya.

In Non's case he died of liver disease... no doubt attributable to the sheer amount of alcohol that a coyote has to down per night in order to keep those tips rolling in... When a Coyote gets a night off... he usually does anything but drink alcohol!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    You are such good, caring man! Just put links here, so I can grieve too, even tho I didn't know the dead man. You knew him, and that's what matters to all of us!
    Are you trying to give MickP/BBB some competition in the classless f*ck competition?

People like you have probably never had any real friends.. or even mere acquaintances... so it must be hard for you to empathise. That's your loss...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Are you trying to give MickP/BBB some competition in the classless f*ck competition?

People like you have probably never had any real friends.. or even mere acquaintances... so it must be hard for you to empathise. That's your loss...
    For me grief is private matter. Like everyone, I too have lost friends, but I don't make a thread out of it. Of course I could, I could post it all here, photos of funerals, sobing, grief striken friends and parents.

You accuse me of being heartless. Funerals and deaths of friends is not something I would announce here. I wouldn't burden you with these stories, because I have a heart. I don't wish to make your morning dark and depressing.

What you are doing is called 'virtue signalling', you post other people's tragedies here in order to show what an emphatic, good person you are.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    What you are doing is called 'virtue signalling', you post other people's tragedies here in order to show what an emphatic, good person you are.
    God you are thick, as has been posted above this thread is not about an individual death... It is supposed to point out that the death rate of young gays in Pattaya is abnormally high compared to other places... Be that from STIs, alcohol related diseases or drunken road traffic accents.

It is also surmising that perhaps the death rate was always as high... But none of us were aware it was this high due to the lack of social media penetration in the past.

Get it?