Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh those Poor boys !

Liked

Re: Oh those Poor boys !

Got you jumping all over the board didn't I. So...result. Where shall I drag you to next. Keep watching. Too easy really.

Liked

You love me Darl , im actually starting to be fond of you now sweetheart but its getting rather tiresome ,
    If im not on the next thread , please start without me dear .

I love you Arsenal you bully boy

Liked

Mickyboy wrote:
    "im actually starting to be fond of you now sweetheart but its getting rather tiresome"

Yes, I know. As I've told you twice we've been playing with you for weeks. If you think I'm a 'bully' then it's only because we're in different intellectual leagues but there's little I can do about that. I can't rectify your obvious lack of education, intelligence and ability to write English. Please carry on.

Liked

Omg you have even followed me here Arsenal adding your personal messages of threats .

Sweetheart your personal messages with the threats dont worry me mainly because you will never be in Pattaya sweetheart and even if you are by all means confront me dear .
    As for telling me not to make anymore posts I will do what I want when I want sweetpea.
    You dont scare me Arsenal your a bully

You have continually bullied new posters on this board for years with even one poster Paperboy scared to start a post .

You call everyone else a troll but you personally refuse to say who you are or indentify yourself when in Thailand .

You have had this board to uourself with your smart arse quips too long.

As i said rather than send me personal threats over a message board telling me not to post how about you say it to my face sweetheart.

The difference between me and you is im very real
    Last edited by Mickp; July 24th, 2017 at 11:38.

Liked

For once I have to agree with MickP.

Real poverty is rare. The boys earn enough money, they just mismanage or squander it. And if a boy has only x customers per month, that really is not my problem, there are plenty of job openings.

Liked

Dang nabbit. That Mickyboy sure is a smart one. He got me figured out and now he be tellin me what's what and he got brains so that he got me all confused an all and I dunno what I writ before now and now I dunno what to write now either.

It seems our Mickyboy's getting more irate by the hour. Naughty Arsenal, bullying poor Mickyboy who wants nothing more than to be friends. Tut tut. Well it's not my fault you're the snivelling snotty kid no one likes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal ...take your meds...will help u keep on topic...or had dementia made an early appearance

Liked

Real poverty may be rare in Pattaya, as christianpfc suggests, but he should know that many of the guys we meet send much of the money they make to their parents. I know cases where they have gone without food for a day or two to ensure that mama and papa eat.
    Real poverty is not rare elsewhere, however, particularly since the coup which resulted in much of the social welfare provision-limited as it was- being withdrawn as the Army seeks to ensure that its power-base among the better -off, particularly in Bangkok, is protected.
    Posters who have boyfriends in Isaan and the north will know this; times are bad for the farming communities and those who rely on them. This means that the shops and other services which these communities use also suffer.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fake news...good try olly

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Dang nabbit. That Mickyboy sure is a smart one. He got me figured out and now he be tellin me what's what and he got brains so that he got me all confused an all and I dunno what I writ before now and now I dunno what to write now either.

It seems our Mickyboy's getting more irate by the hour. Naughty Arsenal, bullying poor Mickyboy who wants nothing more than to be friends. Tut tut. Well it's not my fault you're the snivelling snotty kid no one likes.
    Oh dear ! What a strange rant .

Sounds like u have a few health issues dear you need to work out in your personal life.

Not sure whats happening there ...but definitely something wrong with someone 's personal life who posts 24 hours a day...and gets very worked up like you do...strange .

Arsenal you seem to take this board very personal even sending me personal messages of rants,its not normal to be that angry with someone you dont know and sending them vile messages.

Im not sure of your personal circumstances but there's no reason to take it that personally....its not "normal" to be constantly on this board watching who posts then making quips 24 hours a day.

I dont know your personal circumstances but it seems sad to me.

Who knows ...maybe your in a nursing home or something and I imagine there is a problem in your life somewhere down the track.

But your life must be very sad,to answer your question im not irate with you , I actually geel empathy for you.
    Last edited by Mickp; July 24th, 2017 at 20:20.