Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh those Poor boys !

Liked

Oh those Poor boys !

What really gets up my jumper is those posters who write how poor the boys are and how we must be helping these poor boys etc etc

When I mentioned in another thread how I always pay a uneven amount and demanded my 79 baht change from a boy , a poster PattayaBob lobs up and said shame on me that could of bought him 2 meals !!

FFS some of you live in the past maybe 20 years ago but not now.
    These boys have a choice to rent their butts or cocks and they get paid 5 times the average days wage .

I have to work hard for my money , yes im off to work soon on this cold Sunday night to earn my coin and I plan to make every boy earn his money in pleasuring my arse and tits .
    Honestly some of you live in the past .

Liked

Re: Oh those Poor boys !

Nice try.

So, are you offended by that "shame on me"?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

No way ! These boys are not the same as say 25 years when their was some poverty and little choice in work, to say they missed out on 2 meals as PattayaBob said is ludicrous , more like the Iphone nowadays !

Im not ashamed of getting the best price for the Service I require !
    These are Business people and yes I even had one drive to my hotel in his own car, didnt seem to be on the brink of poverty to me !

Im off to work tonight although im not renting my butt for a living I think my hourly rate tonight is just above 2,000 baht an hour , so why should I be ashamed in haggling for the best price or not overtipping ?

I expect good service and I have stated before I pay on service quality , that is a standard rate plus extra for quality .

If i want use a boys face as my seat I will pay more if that seat made my arse feel pleasure.

I have no feelings for these guys .... its not personal its simply business !

But I do feel sorry for the boys who work in 711 for 300 bHt a day !

Liked

NO one really gives a rats ass what you think or say

5. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 23rd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (July 23rd, 2017), neddy3 (July 23rd, 2017), paulo15 (July 23rd, 2017), pennyboy (July 25th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

speak for yourself blue...and keep away from the zoophilia...

Liked

Yeah - Mick the Dick and Rabbi Poxxxy sing the same song.

Maybe even in Yiddish

Liked

I said as soon as Mickyboy joined that he and The Rabbi would engage in a wankfest. That has proved correct. Oh well, there's always fun to be had watching these two crank it up in order to maintain the volume.

Liked

Myself and Neal did attend the Pattaya Synagogue together if thats what you mean darl ?

Yiddish? Yes darling Scottie ... your a Shmuck !!

Liked

Mickyboy (sweetheart, darl, petal) Got a problem now don't you! Getting a little boring isn't it, for you I mean. Ooohhh..seemed such fun in the beginning when you could hop from post to post with your little 'contributions'. Funny right? Popping up on every forum with essentially the same stuff. Oh...giggle did you..hahaha...clever clever Mickyboy. But now it's all just a little tiresome. Getting pissed on by everyone all over the place, you can't keep up. Well. As I told you some time ago and as I am sure even you now realise. You were/are the one being trolled. In fact there's even a little competition to see if we can make you say certain words and phrases. I can't reveal who's in the lead but I can assure you we're having a fucking ball at your expense. So, I can say with all honesty...please continue.

I notice you never face me. Not scared are you? Nothing to be scared of Mickyboy. Come on....have a nice chat with me. Pleeease. Hahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRa...E&spfreload=10

I'm trolling trolling trolling
    I'm trolling trolling trolling
    I'm trolling trolling trolling Mickyboy.

11. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (July 24th, 2017)

Liked

Omg your following me ... all the way from your Council flat !

You cant leave me alone Petal can you ?

For years you have been getting away with your unfunny quips and abuse of posters particularly new ones but now dear you met your match and your scurrying your low class Chav Bogan bum away

Thers a saying dear " You' ll never beat the Aussies !!!

Im here to stay unlike your soccer team Arsenal who left Sydney in a hurry a few weeks ago

Now get on your knees dear and apologise to me and then kiss my big bum darl. go on kiss it sweetheart , you know you want to !
    Kiss my Aussie Irish Jewish bum !