Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A lot of Black Cock on GR

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A lot of Black Cock on GR

Very good, SG, but I do recall there was actually a bar in Jomtien, at least Russian owned if not Russian staffed. Name beginning with "L"----?.

Liked

I think there are no (or "almost no") Russian boys in bars. Cuz of prices in Russia - they are starting from $200 for short time, so locals prefer to work at home. But there may be Russian-speaking boys from republic of formerly USSR: Ukraine, Belorussia and Moldova, they are working here in Moscow as well.

At least: in "Russian" girl-bar at Walking from about 40 girls one only been from Russia, rest are from formerly USSR republics.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

1moRussian (July 26th, 2017), christianpfc (July 24th, 2017), whitemouse (July 24th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I think there are no (or "almost no") Russian boys in bars. Cuz of prices in Russia - they are starting from $200 for short time, so locals prefer to work at home..
    Yup, prices in Europe are so high, there is hardly a reason to travel to Asia. Unless they just to travel, live some place else, and keep turning tricks.

The $200 is price for pros, yes? Professionals who know where to advertise, where to get the highest fee. In Tallinn, Estonia you can easily score good looking guy for $50, but he's a newby, who doesn't know where to find clients, so he lists his services at gay chat boards. Moscow is probably different, wealthier tourists and over all insanely expensive city.

In Tallinn there are ads from guys who are asking $300, but I have no idea how many takers, maybe he'll score some fool who agrees to pay this much. But if you know the scene here, $50 and even less can be done easily.

I know a guy who started his career in Tallinn, happily accepting $40, he quickly moved to Holland, where he won't go for less than 200 euros. At least that's the number he claims, who knows, but he stayed in Amsterdam He's Russian, of course. Estonians are shy, most wouldn't accept $1000 lol, just offering them money makes them terrified

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post

The $200 is price for pros, yes? Professionals who know where to advertise, where to get the highest fee. In Tallinn, Estonia you can easily score good looking guy for $50, but he's a newby, who doesn't know where to find clients, so he lists his services at gay chat boards. Moscow is probably different, wealthier tourists and over all insanely expensive city.
    $200 is typical offer at Hornet or Grindr or GR from locals Russians (!). But you can get offer starting from $70 from guys from Central Asia who are living here.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

That is insanely high! I imagine it's because it's Moscow, they are targeting tourists, and the convo is in English. What if you speak Russian, still $200?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    That is insanely high! I imagine it's because it's Moscow, they are targeting tourists, and the convo is in English. What if you speak Russian, still $200?
    I have no idea Never took such service here
    1. I have BF
    2. Our apts are in area with about 10 hostels for students, and there are a lot of Chinese, Thai, Malay and Vietnamese willing students in case we want some "diversity" Just fire Hornet, Blued, Grindr - and you will have a lot of offers "for free" in 30 min.

Liked

lucky monkey!

Liked

I wouldn't say no to either of those guys especially the more black one. Love to suck him.

10. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 14th, 2020)

Liked

I wouldn't throw these two out of bed. The common problems, body hair and tattoos, absent here. (Well the darker one has too much pubic hair for my taste, so I would have to navigate around that.)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Very good, SG, but I do recall there was actually a bar in Jomtien, at least Russian owned if not Russian staffed. Name beginning with "L"----?.
    And ending in...ITA?
    I remember a bar owned by a Russian and run by his Thai darling.
    Needless to say it didn't last but it kept him it Thailand for 1 Russian winter.
    There was a very handsome young Russian freelancer in Jomtien Complex about 7 years ago.
    I remember the Akha guy who sell the pearls etc being besotted by him but couldn't come up with the money.
    One memorable evening (at least for him) he bartered his entire stock-in-trade for a short-time romp with the blonde bombshell.
    He looked pretty glum walking home to tell his mother (the head of the family enterprise) whatever he thought she might believe re the missing pearls and bling.