Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A lot of Black Cock on GR

Liked

A lot of Black Cock on GR

Just browsed GR for my upcoming trip and noticed a lot of African boys on there and im sure there not tourists !

Seems to be French African guys by the sound of their writing .

Cant wait to have my pussy pounded by big black cock .

In fact also noticed young German backpackers on there too looking for extra income so Pattaya GR is becoming very multi cultural with money boys from around the World !!

Who has tried the African guys from the apps ?

I do notice theres less Russian money boys on there nowadays far less than say 5 years ago

I remember about 7 years ago being fucked by 2 Russian guys I barfined from the Gay Russian bar in Jomtien

I think its fantastic these young travellers are earning extra money by renting out their young cocks or butt's or mouths to us old pervs

Of course you arent going to pay a Thai price for a young hung and full of cum 19yo Swedish blue eyed blonde boy but will be considerably less than a Western price

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 19th, 2020)

Liked

Re: A lot of Black Cock on GR

Why anyone would travel to Thailand looking for someone other than Thai's is odd...very...Take your next trip to Africa then,,

4. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 17th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thats not very nice of u blue!!! Try being nice for a change....works wonders for your disposition

Liked

Not a lot, but aleays few hustler from Somalia and Nigeria.
    I, too, need black penis in my life, so I've spoke to several on Hornet. They ask 3000 baht, but quickly drop to 2000, after you stop replaying to their initial price. But only once did I try to hook up. He was handsome, big, 20s, pics looked amateurish enough to be legit.

We set to meet outside, even tho the guy insisted on coming to my door, the usual "what hotel, mister'. Of course, never give your address, and insist meeting in public place, we agreed to meet up on Pattaya Beach Rd, on a sidewalk, opposite of Hooters. Easy enough to find, and anonymous. I was at the spot within minutes, and he texted thst he was standing outside Hooters, took him less than 10min, so he was not far when we were texting, and knew Pattaya well enough to find Hooters quickly.

Except there was no black guy at that spot. So I texted him, and again he started asking what hotel and what's my room number. I texted him to show up where we agreed, he got increasingly angry, I kept standing outside Hooters like a dummy, and after fee minutes I walked away, and I never saw him.

I'm afraid these guys are real criminals, instead of getting to suck a nice black dick, there's a good chance of getting assaulted and robbed. Once this guy is at my place, he can easily overpower me, there's nothing I can do, and instead of 2000 baht he can walk away with lot more.
    I'd be careful with these guys, but I would try again, if suitable specimen is on offer. But be careful, meet outside, try to figure out if he lets you blow him for few thousand baht, or does he decide that it's quicker for him to just grab your wallet and walk out.

I'm pretty sure he was near Hooters, he could have observed me from across the road, on the beach side. We exchanged several texts while I was right outside Hooters, and I had a feeling he is there. The reason he didn't want to approach - Starbucks security cams, 7-11 cameras, and all of Beach Rd in that area is covered by HD cams by city and cops. While he may not know about street cams, 7-11 and SB cams are clearly visible, if someone has intention to rob you, they'd know not to meet at that spot.

7. 5 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 24th, 2017), Dax (July 24th, 2017), fedssocr (July 24th, 2017), ktq (May 19th, 2020), Moses (July 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blueskytoday View Post
    Why anyone would travel to Thailand looking for someone other than Thai's is odd...very...Take your next trip to Africa then,,
    Because lot of people have almost no interest in Thais, they stay here only for climate and cost of living.

Why the fuck should I go to Africa? Do you go to Switzerland in order to taste Swiss chease, or do you walk to nearest, most convenient place?

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 24th, 2017), ktq (June 17th, 2020)

Liked

Quit conflating cock with cheese !

Liked

That was not my intention, or I would have used Cheddar as an example, not Swiss.

Liked

Kept in a SMEG refrigerator?

Liked

For maximum taste, I recommend room temperature.

Liked

Mickp, if you really wish to hook up with Somalis and Nigerians, have no more than agreed amount in your pocket, plus 200-300 baht for short time room. Give him the hotel name, location, sit and wait. Don't even have a phone on you, no ID, nothing but agreed amount of cash.

It's tricky, cos you may need the phone, but don't have it with you, give precise address, soi number etc, message him pic of the hotel facade, everything needed to find the place. Sit outside, wait for him, and if he looks half legit, and not 100% murderous, go to a room with him. Accept that they all look 90% murderous, that's part of the fun.

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 24th, 2017), ktq (May 19th, 2020)