Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Older Thai guys

Liked

Re: Older Thai guys

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    what century are u living in?! Eating to excess and looking like a blimp may have been fashionable when u were a teen ....but then so was collecting dinosaur eggs....

Frequent lives well and truly in the past, as evidenced by his Victorian attitude to sex. So it comes as no surprise that he still believes "eating to excess is a sign of wealth" in the modern day Asia that the rest of us visit.

I wonder what his attitude is to foot-binding in China these days.

Lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Eating to excess is a sign of wealth

We finally have a face reveal of Sawatdeenetwork user known as frequent

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (July 22nd, 2017), frequent (July 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Telephone Bar used to have a bunch of guys almost as old as myself posing and sliding from lone customer to lone customer with their rehearsed chat-up lines.
    As soon as they found out that you could speak even basic Thai they were gone in search of a fresh-off-the-plane victim.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Telephone Bar used to have a bunch of guys almost as old as myself posing and sliding from lone customer to lone customer with their rehearsed chat-up lines.
    As soon as they found out that you could speak even basic Thai they were gone in search of a fresh-off-the-plane victim.
    Poor fellas. Must have been too old to re-train.
    Last edited by sglad; July 24th, 2017 at 04:17.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not sure if anyone recalls a pony tailed MB who used to do the naked with a boner hula hoop show and bottom in the fuck show on soi twilight...he was a fixture for many years...performing twice a night, used to demand 2000 + off fee. Was very very popular and very much in demand. Saw him last year, living on the street. Looking like crap warmed up. Where did all the money go??

Liked

A couple of years ago I saw some of the touts harrassing a drunk guy lying on the ground outside one of the gogo bars in Soi Twilight.

They all knew him ; he had been a gogo boy at Dreamboys. Unfortunately, he fell victim to the temptations of drugs and alcohol and was living on the streets.

Such a handsome guy, too.

What a shame.

A lot of these guys come from poor backgrounds, as we know, and do not know how to handle money. Nobody has ever taught them.

My regular boy in Pattaya told me that he didn't know how to handle his new-found wealth - he's extremely attractive and was getting offed on a regular basis, making more money than he had ever dreamt of. He went mad with his money and basically wasted it by pissing it away, gambling, treating his friends, etc.

Luckily, he came to his senses and is now doing very well for himself.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 27th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And there are the guys who appear to be trapped in the Twilight bars. I'm thinking of a few of them who are still there after I met them almost 20 years ago. A couple still work the massage venues but most now are capitans, mamasans, some with day jobs as well. None of them is off-able. They do not seem to be able to devise a way to find employment elsewhere, even though some have completed secondary school and one has a uni degree.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hope u played a role in educating him...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    They do not seem to be able to devise a way to find employment elsewhere, even though some have completed secondary school and one has a uni degree.
    Remember the well known saying...." you can take the boy out of the bar, but you cannot take the bar out of the boy"

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 27th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Remember the well known saying...." you can take the boy out of the bar, but you cannot take the bar out of the boy"
    True, in a sense, but the ones I've talked to seem to be leading lives of quiet desperation, more than willing to accept other work if they were offered, but the offers are not forthcoming. I suppose for application to work in an establishment organization, their curriculum vitae would need a complete revamping . Not many employers want to take a chance on hiring a guy whose only work experience for the past 15-20 years has been in Soi Twilight.