Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Mosaik

Liked

Re: Mosaik

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    .. when I'm driving at 10 mph pass the food stalls outside the Temple at night I MUST look hip cool and trendy so all the Thai boys must instantly have me and some how I'm guessing a "scooter" just won't achieve that !!
    You need Kawasaki KSR then, Thai guys will be all over you when you jet pass the temple on this, seriously!

KAWASAKI_KSR_110.jpg

But it's so tiny, difficult to ride

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    But it's so tiny, difficult to ride
    Which funnily it just like half the Thai guys I'm guessing it would attract !

Liked

I don't care if it's a moped or a scooter, but on the very rare cases I venture onto a motorcycle taxi, I usually have a cute rider & being so green I have not found the grab handle, I have to hold on tightly around the waist of the rider, with my hands clasped together resting on his lap.

Admittedly the last time I used one must have been in Cambodia about 5 years ago. But at least I try to make the most of it.

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 4th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I usually have a cute rider & being so green I have not found the grab handle, I have to hold on tightly around the waist of the rider, with my hands clasped together resting on his lap.
    Yup, that is what we, newbie riders do. Clearly we have to hold on to something, just to be safe.

Do you sometimes wonder, what if we gently hold on to mocy guy's ball sack. The driver can't really resist too much, because he has to keep hands on steering. So here's my newbie question - is it culturally acceptable in Thailand to gently caress mocy guy's genital area, while sitting at the back, or is it frowned upon? What is the chance of NOT being beat up at next lights, when he can use of both hands?

Omega, pay attention, this here may be some real newbie advise about Thailand.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    OK I've checked on UK Govt websites (because I'm a sad cunt) - a moped has to be under 50cc with a top speed of 45kilometers per hour.
    One of my favourite lines in a film is the lesbian character Sister George responding to the statement "You always look so happy riding around on your motorcycle" with the immortal line "Wouldn't you look happy with 50 cubic centimetres throbbing between your legs"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    So here's my newbie question - is it culturally acceptable in Thailand to gently caress mocy guy's genital area, while sitting at the back, or is it frowned upon?
    As far as I can remember, all my motorcycle taxi experiences were in Cambodia, when alternative transport was hard to find.
    I also didn't push my luck by caressing gentials, but with hands clasped together resting on top of the genitals, the rider sometimes gets a very impressive erection.

I should probably prioritize safety, by finding a rider who has been careful enough to reach at least 40. Instead, it is usually some young cute guy AND I am distracting him by holding on tight.