Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Baan Souy

Liked

Re: The Baan Souy

I stayed in Baan Souy in march and it was great.Also think that the boys on gayromeo and other forums know it well.You will like it.We are returning there in november.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    To a refined English gentleman such as myself it seems as though Australia and Scotland are the same. Chippy about the English, uncouth the default national position, grumpy the national mood and nothing but sheep for mile after mile. It's just that one has cold weather. Hehe.
    I've a soft spot for the refined English.
    JRM fits the bill.
    But the only two who are really outstanding are Sherlock Holmes and James Bond.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequentfliers View Post
    I stayed in Baan Souy in march and it was great.Also think that the boys on gayromeo and other forums know it well.You will like it.We are returning there in november.

Hi Darl and thankgoodness someone has stayed there !!. I was starting to think I was the only classy member of this board !

Im glad you loved Baan Souy and I intend to book a stay too, I just cant stand holidaying with all that other low class riff raff and cant wait to mix with the elite of Pattaya sipping Chardonnay under the sunset with a Thai man massaging my big bum cheeks.

Is it true that you can walk around naked ?

Liked

Clothes optional on roof terrace.I do believe.

Liked

I sincerely hope that particular dress code doesn't apply to Madam Jim

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I sincerely hope that particular dress code doesn't apply to Madam Jim

On he's gorgeous isnt it ? I love him , it seems he really knows to take care of his customers .
    Cant wait to stay in Baan Souy !

Liked

I've been staying at Baan Souy twice a year for the past 5 years. Currently booked in for Christmas and March next year.

To avoid the Aussie contingent don't go during world AID's Day party time as you will most definitely not enjoy yourself. The rest of the year you are safe as it's more an eclectic bunch of guests ranging from French, various British countries etc etc.

Jim is amazing and goes out of his way to make the guests happy. Can't think of anywhere else to stay when in Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrumplesOz View Post
    I've been staying at Baan Souy twice a year for the past 5 years. Currently booked in for Christmas and March next year.

To avoid the Aussie contingent don't go during world AID's Day party time as you will most definitely not enjoy yourself. The rest of the year you are safe as it's more an eclectic bunch of guests ranging from French, various British countries etc etc.

Jim is amazing and goes out of his way to make the guests happy. Can't think of anywhere else to stay when in Pattaya.
    Yes dear those Aussies are an aggressive bunch arent they, how dare they get drunk and start laughing and making noise and telling jokes and dancing ... ..,how dare they !

I hope you wrote a 20 page complaint letter to Madame Jim about those Aussies !

If that doesnt work you can always go to the other Gay Forum and join the racists on there and start a thread about Aussies !
    Wont be long before they are looking for someone new to put down.

As a matter of interest Trumples what did these Aussie Poofs do to upset you?
    Last edited by Mickp; July 20th, 2017 at 07:10.

Liked

Oh what a fantastic place this Baan Souy Resort is !
    They are offering discounts next month too.

I just got off the telephone to them and they couldnt be more helpful even offering me a pick up from the Airport !

Thankyou to the polite Baan Souy Staff for being helpful and answering all my questions

Liked

I think this hotel looks nice. However the prices on the website are a little out of kilter with the facilities offered. Also, many of the rooms are situated around the pool which affords little privacy for those 'why I came to Thailand' moments. Not that anyone can take anything the idiot above posts seriously.

I stayed in a similar hotel in Siem Reap earlier this year. I told the staff I didn't like the room's location (ground floor and next to the pool) and asked to move. The next day, while I was out they moved everything into another room on the first floor. Not only did they move all my things but they placed then exactly where they had been in the original room. That's service.