Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Advice for a newbie to Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Re: Advice for a newbie to Thailand

The question you have to ask yourself is how blind Thai people cope with their near-monopoly of lottery ticket sales

Liked

Memories of ideal experiences of young USA soldiers in Sydney for R&R during the Vietnam war.
    My friend's girlfriend was a party animal. She enjoyed sex and was young and attractive.
    You could call her a freelancer but that is not fair. She would hook-up with a GI and come to a financial arrangement to look after them for the length of their visit. She wasn't money hungry but needed to cover expenses.
    "Normal girls" ( or boys) have a job and can't just take off a week or two.

I didn't always work as planned. After being paid she decided one "temporary boyfriend" would not be much fun. In the taxi to her apartment she said they needed milk and asked him to nip into a convenience store - then drove off!

When I was young and visited Thailand for the first time, this is what I was hoping to (and did) find. Relax, go with the flow, leave yourself open to possibilities and enjoy!

3. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (July 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NitNoi View Post
    Memories of ideal experiences of young USA soldiers in Sydney for R&R during the Vietnam war.
    My friend's girlfriend was a party animal. She enjoyed sex and was young and attractive.
    You could call her a freelancer but that is not fair. She would hook-up with a GI and come to a financial arrangement to look after them for the length of their visit. She wasn't money hungry but needed to cover expenses.

I didn't always work as planned. After being paid she decided one "temporary boyfriend" would not be much fun. In the taxi to her apartment she said they needed milk and asked him to nip into a convenience store - then drove off!

When I was young and visited Thailand for the first time, this is what I was hoping to (and did) find. Relax, go with the flow, leave yourself open to possibilities and enjoy!

I love it when the American Navy come to Sydney , all that black cock in the sauna's !!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    I love it when the American Navy come to Sydney , all that black cock in the sauna's !!!
    Yes, one should always make an attempt to widen one's intercultural understanding and experiences.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nice. Unfortunately some people take it all too seriously and make it much more than it really is. A visit to a go go bar becomes a religious experience, to be written about ad nauseam in a hundred different trip reports. The act of hiring a prostitute becomes an achievement when in effect it is no more of an achievement than walking into a supermarket and buying a can of sardines.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Exactly.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Nice. Unfortunately some people take it all too seriously and make it much more than it really is. A visit to a go go bar becomes a religious experience, to be written about ad nauseam in a hundred different trip reports. The act of hiring a prostitute becomes an achievement when in effect it is no more of an achievement than walking into a supermarket and buying a can of sardines.
    Maybe for you sweetheart !

But i am surprised the younger generation dont yet post it on Facebook

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Maybe for you sweetheart !

But i am surprised the younger generation dont yet post it on Facebook
    They do, but it is hard to find: personal experiences are distributed at millions of accounts... Here everything is at one site and sorted by themes...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com