Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice for a newbie to Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Advice for a newbie to Thailand

The websites like gayromeo and Hornet are full of Thai guys. Gayromeo also full of old men
    looking for young guys, so Hornet probably best for younger fitter guys. You will be overwhelmed
    with cute guys looking for sex.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NitNoi View Post
    Forget "prostitution", there are "good time guys" happy to help you enjoy your vacation. This is their life style so you do need to pay.
    "Prostitution is the business or practice of engaging in sexual activity in exchange for payment either as money, goods, services, or some other benefit"

You'll find lots of guys here who live in a fantasy world where paying someone (who will inevitably refer to you to others as his "customer") isn't actually prostitution. That is so because the reality of what they are doing is too hard to bear. Paying for sex in Thailand is a crime known as prostitution even though prosecutions are rare

Like you, they want to pretend that the guy really is "into" them and the money is simply to "help" the guy in some unspecified "lifestyle" way

As you'll appreciate, having sex for free with someone old enough to be your father, grandfather or even great grandfather is as popular with Thai boys as Western guys

Liked

Maybe I found the wrong forum to ask this on lol

Can we move away from focusing on where the sex can be best found...?

Like, what do you guys do during the day?
    Are there any tours or activities I should do while I'm in any of the three places?

Liked

Well, if you believe frequent, then I suppose many spend the day going to confession.

Liked

Hire a motorbike, don't drive like an arsehole but like you would in a western country and see where the road takes you. That's the best fun to be had in Thailand. Fact.

Frequent and I agree on virtually nothing. However everything he says about sex in Thailand is correct and virtually everything from the others is fantasy.

Liked

It's an old saying "seldom give advice" but I assume that it refers to unsolicited advice.
    Do your own thing within safe limits like get lost in Bangkok or get pissed in Sunnee.
    You will be surprised what it can lead to; "by indirection find direction out" (the Bard I think).
    By all means go with money boys.
    Never go with the "I can take care of myself/I want a relationship" guys.
    So many of my acquaintences did that over the years and now they're in an open prison being bullied and watched by an over-weight ass'ole and his greedy family.

7. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (July 19th, 2017)

Liked: 1

I am returning to BKK for my second trip in late November through mid December and was planning to go to Pattaya, but I've been reading so many negative comments that I believe that I will bypass it.

Instead, sine I am traveling by myself, I intend to hire an English speaking guide-companion for a couple of days to show me the city, which I missed last time, introduce me to good places to eat (i used to own 2 restaurants in NYC, and guide me through the maze of the bars, clubs and shows. Being an older guy (74) I never push myself on younger boys (my motto being 3 years either side of 20!). So if something happens it happens.

Here in LA I have no problem having/getting sex so I don't anticipate that being an issue in BKK either--but certainly get on Truvada (Prep) before you leave at least a week before, I believe is suggested. I intend to be STD tested before and after the trip as well--just to be certain.

I'll be at Babylon and hope that I haven't made a mistake in that choice--we shall see. My last trip was at the Peninsula hotel, which was very nice and full of Japanese,American and European families. This experience will be just the opposite.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jpr42 View Post
    I am returning to BKK for my second trip in late November through mid December and was planning to go to Pattaya, but I've been reading so many negative comments that I believe that I will bypass it.

Instead, sine I am traveling by myself, I intend to hire an English speaking guide-companion for a couple of days to show me the city, which I missed last time, introduce me to good places to eat (i used to own 2 restaurants in NYC, and guide me through the maze of the bars, clubs and shows. Being an older guy (74) I never push myself on younger boys (my motto being 3 years either side of 20!). So if something happens it happens.

Here in LA I have no problem having/getting sex so I don't anticipate that being an issue in BKK either--but certainly get on Truvada (Prep) before you leave at least a week before, I believe is suggested. I intend to be STD tested before and after the trip as well--just to be certain.

I'll be at Babylon and hope that I haven't made a mistake in that choice--we shall see. My last trip was at the Peninsula hotel, which was very nice and full of Japanese,American and European families. This experience will be just the opposite.
    Welcome to the board Sweetheart,,Loved reading your post.

I have found it very positive and way different from the normal old 74yo's on here who do nothing but whine and complain and bitch at everything !

You must be in good shape to get free sex in the USA?
    What was Babylon like on your first visit?

Moses the Moderator has a tour guide Company of lovely guides should you be wanting them.www.siamroads.com

Hope yoou have a great time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Hey there,

...something to keep in mind is even if someone isn't a money boy, he might still be wanting something from you. It's not so taboo or thought of in the same way in Thailand...
    Could you elaborate on what you mean by this?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Never go with the "I can take care of myself/I want a relationship" guys.
    So many of my acquaintences did that over the years and now they're in an open prison being bullied and watched by an over-weight ass'ole and his greedy family.
    Could you expand on this? What should I be on look out for?

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Could you elaborate on what you mean by this?
    Yes, I too am intrigued!

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Hire a motorbike, don't drive like an arsehole but like you would in a western country and see where the road takes you. That's the best fun to be had in Thailand. Fact.

Frequent and I agree on virtually nothing. However everything he says about sex in Thailand is correct and virtually everything from the others is fantasy.
    Motorbike might be off the menu; I don't have a license for it. And almost every travel website that talks about transport always caveats their advice about motorbikes with many warnings 😂