Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Smoking in Bars

Liked

Re: Smoking in Bars

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Oh ok when I arrive next month I will meet you personally Christian
    And I will take you out to dinner. Thats my promise

In fact I tell you what I will do Christian
    If you come to Sydney I will give you free accomodation in one of my apartments for up to 7 days, its actually 3 minute walk from Thaitown , 3 minute walk to the biggest Gay areas, pratically in the heart of the City.
    Fully furnished usually goes on Airbnb for over a $130-160 a night deprnding on whats happening but yours free!
    Thats my word, hold me to it .
    But you must do it before end of October this year but as always you wont because you like to look for a problem just for the sake of it.

If not I will meet you in Thailand
    You are going to turn up now sweetheart arent you?
    Invitation accepted.

I have no travel plans to Australia. Even with free accommodation, I wouldn't like the long flight.

See you then (August 2017 in Thailand, more specific Bangkok or Pattaya, I won't go to the provinces to meet you).

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Invitation accepted.

I have no travel plans to Australia. Even with free accommodation, I wouldn't like the long flight.

See you then (August 2017 in Thailand, more specific Bangkok or Pattaya, I won't go to the provinces to meet you).
    I wouldn't be going to too much of an effort to keep my diary free for August, Christian...

Still, it will be amusing to hear the excuse for this one...Mickp will have a sudden desire to spend his entire holiday in Udon Thani next month perhaps?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Great to get a well thought-out, evidence based response
    Hmm, do I need to take this serious. A ridiculous discussion about the effect of passive smoking on animals, justifies the response I have posted. Nothing more and nothing less. What's next ? A shrink for those animals. Get out of here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian View Post
    I wouldn't be going to too much of an effort to keep my diary free for August, Christian...

Still, it will be amusing to hear the excuse for this one...Mickp will have a sudden desire to spend his entire holiday in Udon Thani next month perhaps?
    Ronan dear, I see you have sent me a friend request sweetheart, no dear the offer is not open to you.Sorry

As I cant seem to delete that friend request from my end please do it from your end otherwise I get the message staying in my notifications and is bloody annoying so can you delete the request thankyou !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Invitation accepted.

Sydney is only 8 hours away ! Hardly a long flight !

But im sure we will meet and after you finish being on your knees and apologising to me I might think about shouting you to dinner somewhere nice sweetheart.
    And I only eat in nice places so dress nice

Liked

Dinner with Mickyboy! Please form an orderly queue gentlemen.

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 20th, 2017)

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Ronan dear, I see you have sent me a friend request sweetheart, no dear the offer is not open to you.Sorry

As I cant seem to delete that friend request from my end please do it from your end otherwise I get the message staying in my notifications and is bloody annoying so can you delete the request thankyou !
    So it is gets on your nerves does it?

That is very upsetting to me.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 18th, 2017)

Liked

Given that most topics go through the Chinese Whispers wringer can I go tangentally on theme by telling you that my straight friends tell me that the ladies regularly pull down their shorts and underwear and administer blow jobs right there in the beer bars.
    If we endured smoking like this in our beer bars we would have to recover in the cook house.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Hmm, do I need to take this serious. A ridiculous discussion about the effect of passive smoking on animals, justifies the response I have posted. Nothing more and nothing less. What's next ? A shrink for those animals. Get out of here.
    Congratulations on completely missing the point - the "ridiculous discussion" I started was actually nothing to do with having any concern over the "effect of passive smoking on animals" but questioning why in fact there appears to be none!

Liked

The real question is, why isn't there a government run socialized health care system for dogs and cats?