Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Another Gay Friendly Hotel in Siem Reap

Liked

Red face Another Gay Friendly Hotel in Siem Reap

Just letting the group know that we are now open for business and hope to attract a gay clientele.
    www.thebotanicvilla.com we also have a restaurant and bar that we operate on the premises called Busy Bowl.
    The small area of Siem Reap has some Gay only accommodation and I would be happy to forward any queries to a gay only establishment if that is what you desire.
    Siem Reap also has gay bars, massage establishments, spa and plenty of eye candy that a more forth-going person could take advantage of

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (July 16th, 2017), Moses (July 15th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Another Gay Friendly Hotel in Siem Reap

Good luck with that.

My last room in gay friendly accommodation cost about $22 and was closer to the centre. To be fair your rooms do look slightly better & I'm not sure where inflation has taken prices in the last 3 years or so.

Liked

Thanks for the good wishes. Not sure where you last stayed but yes there would be cheaper and closer properties to the center of the city. Took this one on because I fell in love with it when visiting last year and with only 7 rooms need to keep a reasonable room rate to provide the service we wish to give guests.

Liked

when iam in seim reap i always stay at the tan kang angkor hotel, 2 min walk from pub street.
    20$ a night, inc beakfast, lovely swimming pool too.
    Never have a problem taking boys back or having a boy stay with me around the pool.

6. User who gave Like to post:

alipatt (July 17th, 2017)