Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I really want to try the Phillipines

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: I really want to try the Phillipines

You've all been in pattaya for too long and forget that you don't HAVE to always pay for sex and "sometimes" when guys meet you for a fuck, well, it's because they want to fuck ( a white guy). I was in Cebu in January and don't recall putting my hand in my pocket once from and I can assure you that I was somewhat busy ( 24/7 , so when travelling don't assume that every guy you meet thinks like a Pattaya moneybag as they are a whole breed onto themselves I've found.

Oh and goji re the taxi thing the locals and the lady boy / hookers in Mango Square that I'd intentionally befriended and taken the time to be nice to and speak to in passing every evening and even buying a few a drink ALL advised me to take a taxi from the bars to my hotel, my hotel was literally at 2 or 3 minutes walk away ( St Mark's Hotel BTW which was spot on in case anyone wants a nice, clean modern 3 star hotel close to the bars), but after a the first night I did chose to walk it and all was fine - but of course you only need one incident to ruin your trip so if you're risk averse then Taxis are plentiful and cheap.

I actually walked it back from the Mall one evening during the rain ( about 2 miles ?) and did get one hell of a lot of a "FUCK ME LOOK ITS A WHITE GUY OUT WALKING HERE" type looks, but I genuinely think it's because I was a rarity and everyone gave me a smile ( but again, until just one fucker doesn't some night and then BOOM you're holiday is fucked !) So, if in doubt or maybe a little drink then taxi it for sure to be safe.

Actually on that point I read just last week I think of some Irish guy who was there to get married to a local and who was standing outside at an ATM machine with his Irish best man the night before the wedding and two locals pulled up on a SCOOTER ( Scotty and demanded money, he refused, an agreement ensued and then simply shot him in the stomach and drove on. He survived thankfully but that was just more luck that anything else, but hey I guess that could happen anywhere - but if alone and not confident of your area or the time of day fuck it don't risk it, just crab a cab.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

if anyone pointed a gun at me I'd hand over everything including the best man without hesitation...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    if anyone pointed a gun at me I'd hand over everything including the best man without hesitation...
    Even if it was your brother pointing the gun?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...dont get it...sorry

Liked

HAHAHA
    Maybe latintopxx is not far off...
    I have found you do have to set some limits on what you can afford to spend Shopping.
    A new cell phone can get rather expensive...

I think you will find on PlanetRomemo that the rate for a Muscle Boy for Massage is 1500 php, that is only about USD35. But some guys say as little as 500php which is only USD12...
    But it is good to come to an agreement before you meet the young man!!

I find many younger guys are just interested in hooking up with a White Man for the experience. And age is not so much of a concern.
    However many want a Lover or Relationship and will be asking to stay for several days or a week with you. So you have to also be clear about how long you have to visit.

Things are very different in the Southern Islands: Cebu, Bohol, Negros, Letye, Mindanao. The guys are not really Money Boys. Just looking for a chance to meet someone from Overseas...
    INGAT

6. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (October 4th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Filipinos are far too clingy...most annoying one night stands...will msg u endless afterwards...worse than women..fuck 'em once and they think its married u

Liked

Anyone have any tips on best gay areas of Philippines? Including best gay areas of Manila?

Liked

Thank you very much for offering this advice. We need more posts like this.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (October 4th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    HAHAHA
    The guys are not really Money Boys. Just looking for a chance to meet someone from Overseas...
    INGAT
    Meaning they want to get fucked by some older, white male, a common fantasy of many the the boyz there.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And so thank the lord for them and their hot and sexy fantasies then I say !