Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really want to try the Phillipines

Liked

I really want to try the Phillipines

For years I really want to go to the Phillipines and be fucked by those brown skin gorgeous Filipino guys !!
    I want Filipino cock !

Im just scared to try somewhere different but now with Mose's tour guide in the Phillipines I am a bit more relaxed about going there.

anyone know of boy bars in Manila.
    Can i pick up street trade easy ?

Is it cheap for a fuck ?

Liked

Re: I really want to try the Phillipines

I want to go too.
    I'm in touch with 2 guys on Pl Romeo. But one is on Mindanow where the war is raging. With that and El Presidento now might not be a good time to go.
    For the arse-in-the-sky muslims to kidnap a white guy who happens to be gay would be icing on the cake.
    From what I see on Pl Romeo the Phillipinos in general like younger than 35, relationships and very often little or no sex.
    I wonder what they're like once you arrive there.

Liked

I forgot to add that it's a long time since I was under 35,I run a mile from relationships and I'm very partial to nookie.

Liked

Age is not a big factor with Filipino boyz; they are quite submissive to being bottom-boyz and can be found on Romeo.

Liked

It's dangerous there.
    I encourage you to go.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (July 19th, 2017), christianpfc (July 21st, 2017), goji (August 9th, 2017), jfs (September 27th, 2017), paulo15 (July 23rd, 2017)

Liked

Kidnap...bondage...alluringly dangerous..mmmm

Liked

I have been traveling to the Philippines for over 12 years.
    Here is my advice...
    GO but not to Manila. It is too crowded and expensive now.
    The Boy Bars in Manila are not much like in Thailand.
    The guys do sexy dances but the costs for drinks and taking a guy off will run you over USD100-150.
    Better you make a Friend on PlanetRomeo before hand and plan to spend your time with him, or them.
    So where to go.
    From Manila go south to the island of Mindoro. Stay at Puerto Galera or White Beach. Possible to meet guys at the bars there but better to Bring a Friend.
    Fly from Manila to the island of Boracay. Spend 3-5 days there. Stay on the White Beach side of the Island. The beaches are beautiful and there is lots of night life!! Easy to pick up a Pinoy guy and dance the night away.
    Better yet, fly to Cebu City (Mactan). It is much safer than Manila and easier to get around by taxi.
    Stay in Central, near Osmena Circle and the Mango Square area. Lots of Discos. And easy to make a Friend on PlanetRomeo. Do not worry, Guys are happy to meet a Daddy. And you do not have to pay by the night. Just take the guy shopping at Ayala Mall.
    Across from Cebu City is the island of Bohol. Take the Fast Ferry there and then to a Resort on the small island of Pangalao. I do not know much about bars on Bohol. Have always taken a hot guy from Cebu with me.
    Finally, I do not recommend going to the southern part of Cebu Island or to any part of Mindanao at this time.
    I love both Cagayan de Oro and Davao City. They are both generally safe but things are unsettled.
    That is it for now. Send me questions here on to my PM.
    GWMinUSA

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 15th, 2017), llz (August 13th, 2017), Moses (August 8th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thnaks. Really useful info

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    Cebu City (Mactan). It is much safer than Manila and easier to get around by taxi.
    Is it safe walking around here at night ? For sensible distances, I would much rather walk than take taxis everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GWMinUS View Post
    . And easy to make a Friend on PlanetRomeo. Do not worry, Guys are happy to meet a Daddy. And you do not have to pay by the night. Just take the guy shopping at Ayala Mall.
    Think I would rather pay by the night than take someone shopping. Much nicer to have some understanding of the going rate for paying a hooker than spend a fortune in the shop. Also there is the problem of not knowing how far my generosity should extend & also having him test the limits of my wallet.
    This might be slightly more interesting if he goes shopping for swimwear.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (August 15th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

have to agree with goji....set fee agreed upon beforehand is the way to go...based on my experience with Philipinos they are a conniving lot...hows that for generalisation.