Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are Thai Guys Getting Fatter

Liked

Are Thai Guys Getting Fatter

I am no small doll (about 105 KG) and I like smaller guys. Very lean preferably muscular guys.

On my last trip to BKK and Pattaya I noticed the guys in the bars and well everywhere were a bit thicker than before.
    They weigh more. They are heavier.
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the boy are getting fatter..or is it just my imagination?

Video games to blame?

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Re: Are Thai Guys Getting Fatter

I blame McDonalds and Pizza Hut.

We should start a class action law duit, same as some parents in the US years back against McDonalds, because their kids were fat.

Liked

Never noticed it,going by your posts you sound like a wanker so maybe you been wanking too much.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I blame McDonalds and Pizza Hut.

We should start a class action law duit, same as some parents in the US years back against McDonalds, because their kids were fat.
    Oh no we shouldn't. US law suits are an appaling example of how it should NOT be done....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Never noticed it,going by your posts you sound like a wanker so maybe you been wanking too much.
    So nice of you to comment. I am a wanker. Thank you. I must point out that you can use my post as a model for your future posts. See how I posted a legitimate question in hopes of eliciting response. Further notice I did NOT go on an extended written monologue about my internal thought processes.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 11th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Oh no we shouldn't. US law suits are an appaling example of how it should NOT be done....
    Sorry - I have to disagree. In the US lawsuits are often brought because the regulatory process has been co opted by corporate interests and the only way injured parties can get redress is through litigation.

The stories about lawsuits getting financial redress from fast food corporations is mostly bs. It might happen in an isolated case in the 3rd world where the judge is a relative of the plaintiff.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

compared to the US most asians are stick figures...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy View Post
    I am no small doll (about 105 KG) and I like smaller guys. Very lean preferably muscular guys.

On my last trip to BKK and Pattaya I noticed the guys in the bars and well everywhere were a bit thicker than before.
    They weigh more. They are heavier.
    I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that the boy are getting fatter..or is it just my imagination?

Video games to blame?
    Although I can't say I've noted that generally boys in the bars are fatter, certainly in Pattaya I have noticed in the last 2-3 years they are more open to having western chain food than before. Before if you were going to eat after late night clubs or bars everyone would head to Wat Chai roadside stalls or equivalent depending area of Pattaya, no discussion was ever needed that's where you went and either sat there or took away. But more recently I've noted if given a choice some will have MacDonalds/KFC.

Couple weeks ago I was out with a waiter friend from one of the sunee host bars for a few games of snooker/pool which included a final game in Marine Disco, 5am we departed both peckish, the way back to Day/Night was from Walking St to soi VC where there is a Macdonalds, that coupled with 5am and usually not great selection left at Wat Chai I agreed to have a look at MacDonalds. I never eat at MacDonals/BK/KFC at home so don't really know what the menu options are, but past 5am here breakfasts were available, egg/something bun with hashbrown and drink sounded ok after a few beers and slight craving for western something food, took coffee for the drink and that was ok, ate the hash brown which was ok, only ate half the salt-laden breakfast bap, my friend at a different till from mine finally joined me with what can only be described as a ridiculously over-sized burger which looked triple something with French fries and gassy huge coke or the likes, how he got through it god only knows, he is not skinny but nor is he well built/fat/chubby, although if he keeps going at that rate he soon will be, I expected that he bought large because I was footing bill..."no its what I always have here!" so he's a regular!

But the generation coming through will definitely be noticeably heavier/bigger. Even back in bfs Issan village those I knew at 20 now in 30's have their own kids at 8-10-12, these kids do sit around playing iphones all day and night and do eat crap food. Talking to these parents they all say these kids are more lazy than the previous generation, less active don't eat as many veggies, eat 'snacks' all the time and crap when they get the opportunity. I can see more of these village youngsters looking plump at 8,9,10 after years of observing only lean/skinny lads in the Issan villages. The local village markets have always had a very wide selection of food from skewered rat to veggie soup, now all have as many stalls selling all manner of crap like donuts, icing covered sponge, sweet confection, chicken classed as KFC covered in batter and deep fried with the kids queing up for them.

From what I can see in Bkk and Pattaya......Lao, Viet and Cambod boys have yet to catch up with the bad eating habits of the local Thais, if you see a very lean lad in Soi Twillight, BT, Sunee or definitely Jomtien Complex he is more likely to be from one of these neighbouring countries.

10. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 11th, 2017)

Liked

Yes, some are plumper than before but also the newer generation are taller.

Liked

Fat go go boys are an affront against all decent law abiding willie waving sex tourists and should be the subject of police raids along with drugs. Chubby chasers can fuck off and take their repulsive deviancy elsewhere.