List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are finances important to you? Ar e you a cheap charlie?

Liked

Re: Are finances important to you? Ar e you a cheap charlie?

cdnmatt: you say the damage is to your right optic nerve. Was the left optic nerve similarly damaged? You never mention Left. You should be able to see out your left eye? Just saying.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jimnbkk View Post
    cdnmatt: you say the damage is to your right optic nerve. Was the left optic nerve similarly damaged? You never mention Left. You should be able to see out your left eye? Just saying.....
    Yeah, my dad got all pissed and confused about that aswell, but turns out he was wrong. For one, your eyes and optic nerves work in conjunction with each other, but more importantly for my case, share the same pool of blood. I'm blind because the blood left from behind from eyes, and leaked through the lesions in my right optic nerve. That's why my right eye went first, and a couple weeks later my left eye went.

So for anyone out there who is responsible for kids at all, please ensure they wear the proper safety gear when out on bikes, etc. I'm talking from experience, all it takes is one bad fall. And I consider myself lucky, because I could have just as easily fallen slightly differently and lost 70 IQ points. Thankfully, my mental capacity remained intact.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Thankfully, my mental capacity remained intact.
    Some would question that.

(After writing that sentence surely to christ you expected a snarky response, right? I even gave thought to ignoring it, but I couldn't help myself. On the other hand, if you did not expect it, you are definitely bonkers).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Well, of course I expected some childish remark from you, but at the same time, it's pretty easy to shrug your posts off as the ramblings of a confused, old idiot.

I was actually being serious though. I have a cousin that has a IQ of about 35, and various other disabilities. That could have been me. If I would have fallen straight forward and hit my forehead that hard instead of the top right corner of my head, the outcome could have been quite different, and much worse than just going blind.

Liked

On topic:

I, like Christanpfc, keep a log of everthing I spend. It actually proves useful on subsequent trips as I can compare costs and remember where to find things. I started doing this because on my first trips to Thailand at first everything seemed so cheap. (On arrival you say

Liked

Like Christian I also keep a log of most items I spend money on. The entry for sex is just so my bf doesn't read it. However I never total the amount for the month and never look at it again. Just a habit or maybe I don't want to know how much I spent!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I really dont care...when on holiday i really don't care about a budget...just how close is the closest ATM (as in the real thing and not a geriatuc farang)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I really dont care...when on holiday i really don't care about a budget...just how close is the closest ATM (as in the real thing and not a geriatuc farang)
    Latin, I dont wish to pry but I know you have a job paying more than the average working class guy.
    So its much easier for you than those who have to save up every year.

Liked

Mickp: You should probably have a trawl through the average sewage of a Rabbi Poxxy post before making assumptions of that nature.

Liked

If the Rabbi is loaded and doesn't care about cost, why the fuck is he flying China Southern?

Oops - another "grossly offensive anti-Semitic" remark there, and I'll no doubt be accused of also being anti-Chinese now.

Frequent will be clicking on the red triangle like a man possessed