Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thousands march in Belfast for Gay Equality

Liked

Thousands march in Belfast for Gay Equality

Just reading that thousands took to the streets last Sunday in Belfast in Northern Ireland to march for Marriage equality .

Usually these people are holding marches and parades about other things so good on them, im glad the next generation is not holding that hate that they had in the past.

I had a work friend recently visit Belfast and its now become a real tourist attraction.

I love that Belfast accent , it turns me on ,and I would love to see Belfast and the Countryside and the Belfast guys.

Not interested in the politics though even though my Late Dad and Granddaddy were into that , Im absolutely neutral.

I hope Gay marriage is accepted there.

Last edited by Mickp; July 3rd, 2017 at 19:51.

Banned
    Liked

Re: Thousands march in Belfast for Gay Equality

This is the future of gay marriage - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tor-hugo-prada. As defenders of traditional marriage have always argued, letting gays "marry" will redefine what marriage is - if gender doesn't matter why should number?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Just reading that thousands took to the streets last Sunday in Belfast in Northern Ireland to march for Marriage equality .

Usually these people are holding marches and parades about other things..........I love that Belfast accent , it turns me on........ .
    Speaking as a Belfastian let me assure you that "these people" are most probably NOT the same people that you might find matching out at the other sorts of parades that we have to endure here, quite the opposite bunch in fact you can safely assume.

And I was going to say should you ever visit drop me a message and I'll gladly give you the VIP tour ...... but based on your above comment re our accent turning you on it may just have to be a silent tour !

Although I guess that it's makes a nice change to hear that re our accent as normally we hear more that it could be used for sharpening stones as our accent is to some ( all) something that sounds quite hard and cutting !!

Ha my friends in Bali all tell me that all they hear when I start talking to them something akin to a machine going off and rattling out bullets at them every time I start talking, which coming from Belfast was I thought somehow quite apt ! :-)

Liked

At least Mickp didn't scream at the top of his lungs " ... I want Irish cock!".
    He's classy that way.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    This is the future of gay marriage - https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...tor-hugo-prada. As defenders of traditional marriage have always argued, letting gays "marry" will redefine what marriage is - if gender doesn't matter why should number?
    Marriage for straight guys in most western countries is a toxic enterprise. 90% child custody to the woman even if she walks out on him, seizure of assets, stealing of income, jail time if you don't agree to be robbed...who the fuck wants equality like that?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    90% child custody to the woman ...
    Why any sane person would complain about that beats me

Liked

I've done some research on King William of Orange whose birthday I think was celebrated last week in Belfast on July 12th.
    He brought over 2 Dutch young army officers who were always in his CAMP, he had a childless, arranged marriage and the rumour was that he was, at least partially, a sodomite.
    Should they hold a joint parade celebrating his birthday and Gay Pride on the 12th and thus make Belfast better than all the rest?

Banned
    Liked

I've done some research on King William of Orange whose birthday I think was celebrated last week in Belfast on July 12th.
    Or possibly wasn't https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twelfth

Banned
    Liked

I think
    In light of your recent posts have you considered re-branding yourself as "FarangRuFuckAll"?

Liked

I prefer to get my nuggets of info from local sources know to me here.
    Re change of name; Would that version not be a bit too obvious?

11. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (July 23rd, 2017)