Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Im thinking a Chiang Mai trip

Liked

Im thinking a Chiang Mai trip

Havent been to Chiang Mai now for at least 13 years

Im realy thinking of giving Pattaya a pass this time and going some other place.
    Im sick of the isaan type feminine guys , I want real man boys

I remember Adams Apple , is that still there?

I love the Chiang Mai Burma type of boys, pity there isnt more in Pattaya.

But I remember the Gay scene back then wasnt that good , mind you there were no apps back then so things may have approved.

I recall meeting a boy in a bar , it was like a area where a group of GY bars were around anyway ended up offing him and he was I believe a Shan or Akha boy?

I recall him ringing me the next day and asking me to travel up to the mountains with him for a few days to meet his family.

I thought what a great idea until the guesthouse owner scared the shit out of me by telling me I could be robbed kidnapped raped etc etc so I didnt end up going .
    Of course a few years later I recall a farang being murdered in his house by the mountain boys he took in.

I think Siam Roads have a tour guide for Chiang Mai ? Am I correct ?

Is it possible to visit the mountain camps safely?

Would straight guys be easy to pick up?
    I recall a big University up there ?

Do we have any late reports on CM ?

I renember years ago a farang guy had opened up a large GO Go and Hotel I think Powerboys?
    He invited free at first a lot of gay guys to visit after a year or so he committed sucide

Liked

Re: Im thinking a Chiang Mai trip

I was at Chiang Mai two years ago,I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere , the night market,the temples and the sorrounding but the gay scene was completely dead, Adams Apple is still good but that's it,maybe you can find boys through the app's there I don't know didn't try it.

Liked

Correct. CM is one of my favourite places in Thailand. Good prices at some classy hotels, too. But a gay scene? even two decades ago it was limited. Today it is smaller and more geared to local people.
    My boyfriend and I are looking forward to yet another visit in three months; and it is undeniable that it's a city to visit with a friend rather than in the hope of meeting guys on the scene.
    You may find House of Male sauna interesting, though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post

Yes, Woody.
    http://siamroads.com/woody-chiang-mai/
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I enjoyed all my visits to Adam's apple (1-2 per year over the last 5 years). My problem with Chiang Mai that as a pedestrian (which I am) I suffer all the problems of traffic, without the advantages Bangkok has to offer. However I have heard that with Uber at least now you can get taxi meter in Chiang Mai.

Is it possible to visit the mountain camps safely? Yes
    Would straight guys be easy to pick up? Probably same as everywhere else in Thailand, but you need to have the skill (I don't).
    I recall a big University up there ? Yes.
    Do we have any late reports on CM ? See my blog.

Liked

Thanks Christian, Do you mean the sidewalks are not good for walking,mind you im lazy anyway and despite saying I will walk everywhere, I end up getting a motorbike taxi !

Liked

The problem is crossing roads. The traffic is as bad as in Bangkok, but there are no pedestrian bridges or tunnels.

About buses/taxis/songthoes see here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...hiang-mai.html

Liked

Being an intimate and semi-private letter to MickP.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

Havent been to Chiang Mai now for at least 13 years

You forgot questioning whether it's still there. Yes it's still there.
    Oops sorry, no it's not ... see below.

Im realy thinking of giving Pattaya a pass this time and going some other place.
    Im sick of the isaan type feminine guys , I want real man boys

Massive generalization, stop being so silly. Isaan boys are all over Thailand's gay sex scene, in every Thai city which has actually has one.
    Naturally, you can pick and choose 'type', not worrying your little head off that you will find ~ and be accosted by ~ only fem guys. IMO Isaan men are the most handsome ~ in the world? ~ and more often than not wildly ''masculine'.

I remember Adams Apple , is that still there?

https://adamsappleclub.wordpress.com/

Guess where I found that (in 3 seconds)? Yep, on the Internet.

I love the Chiang Mai Burma type of boys, pity there isnt more in Pattaya.
    But I remember the Gay scene back then wasnt that good , mind you there were no apps back then so things may have approved.
    I recall meeting a boy in a bar , it was like a area where a group of GY bars were around anyway ended up offing him and he was I believe a Shan or Akha boy?

I recall him ringing me the next day and asking me to travel up to the mountains with him for a few days to meet his family.

I thought what a great idea until the guesthouse owner scared the shit out of me by telling me I could be robbed kidnapped raped etc etc so I didnt end up going .

Being raped by a Thai boy has it's plus sides (just ask A447). I thought you said you're a bottom? Getting the "shit scared out of me" because of something a drunken guesthouse owner told you says much more about you than being about some murderous machete-wielding Shan boy. Please try and walk away with head held high if another farang like that approach you with a tale to tell. Bound to be mostly bullshit ... Thailand is full of such all-knowing jerks.

Of course a few years later I recall a farang being murdered in his house by the mountain boys he took in.

As above. See: "drunken guesthouse owners"

"I think?" Yeah yeah yeah. "Am I correct"? Probably probably probably.

Is it possible to visit the mountain camps safely?

As above: see ... "shit scared out of me"

Would straight guys be easy to pick up?
    I recall a big University up there?

Uh, it's probably called 'Chiang Mai University'. Where did you recall this one? Have you been there? Have you tried picking up a student? If so, how did that go?
    Probably, you would have the received the same answer there is in, for instance, Cambridge or Oxford, or one of those Mormon Universities in Utah: i.e. (1) fuck off before I kill you, (2) sorry, but no, (3) hmmm, what's in it for me? (4) you too old for me, you have no ass, (5) Alright babe!!!

Do we have any late reports on CM?

YES YES! The LATEST in fact!
    It has been reported that Chiang Mai does not exist any more.
    Apparently Donald Trump decided to do a 'test' nuclear strike on the city, as a wind up for the Real Thing ... i.e. North Korea.

I renember years ago a farang guy had opened up a large GO Go and Hotel I think Powerboys?
    He invited free at first a lot of gay guys to visit after a year or so he committed sucide

Hey! You should try and look him up. (See above: drunken guesthouse owner(s)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (July 5th, 2017), christianpfc (July 12th, 2017), pronto (July 7th, 2017)