Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: seeing a Go Go boy after 15 -20 years

Liked

Re: seeing a Go Go boy after 15 -20 years

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    My bf says I have a nice ass and I know he wouldn't lie to me, would he?
    I've seen your ass Francois, walking away (avec pantaloons) one evening in Sunnee. I asked my old man about your ass ... he said "don't be rude". So I said nothing.
    I thought I had a nice ass as well ... until we purchased a large mirror with angel wings. It's gone now, as is my ass.
    Stay well away with questions such as these.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

If you're a bang bang thank you ma'am kind of man you don't have many chance encounters with old flames because the simply don't remember you.
    But if you were either very good to them or fell out with them you're locked in their Asian Elephantine Memory System and you'll hear your name called out from all kinds doorways, highways and byways and not always for your good.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 13th, 2017)

Liked

Shorter time span (up to 5 years). I had the one or other money boy who was good in bed, and whom I would have loved to see again, but lost contact (boy changed phone number, Line, facebook, place of work). Some of these I met by chance again after years, and in all cases they were just so-so in bed.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I've seen your ass Francois...
    Consider yourself fortunate that it was only his ass.

Had you gone into a certain Sunee Plaza go-go bar as I did, and found Francois being "entertained" behind some cushions (which were insufficient to completely obscure the scene), you would have seen much more than his derriere

6. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (July 13th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Maybe any port in a storm is the reason.
    Or maybe any beach for a beach lover.......

Liked

The time to catch an old go go boy off is about 2/3 months after he's left the army. The hair has grown back and the body is beautifully lean. After that they can get rather flabby due to less exercise and too much beer.

Liked

And you're an old pro for sure.
    This makes perfect sense.
    One of my straight horsey frIends makes a point of propositioning women immediately after they dismount from their horse after the foxhunt.
    What would be the faggotty equivalent of that?

10. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 20th, 2017)

Liked

Many years ago and it must have been years ago, as Wild West Boys was then the best Go Go Bar in the Boystown area, I met and saw a lot of “Am”. He was a lovely boy and I met up with him over several years.

Then his disappeared and I didn’t know where he had gone. Then one night I was in Wild West Boys with old friend Neung when an attractive young woman, who was serving drinks, stopped in front of me and smiled but didn't move away. Neung was grinning from ear to ear and eventually started laughing as I realised at last that it was “Am” in the guise of a very convincing Ladyboy.

He was quick to assure me that he hadn’t had the operation and that everything was still in working order but I didn’t “off” him as I like a boy to look like a boy.

I saw him quite often after that as he moved from bar to bar working as a scout outside but he eventually disappeared. He always had a reputation for drinking a little too much and I helped get him home more than once.

Wherever he is now I hope he’s happy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    Many years ago and it must have been years ago, as Wild West Boys was then the best Go Go Bar in the Boystown area, I met and saw a lot of “Am”. He was a lovely boy and I met up with him over several years.

Then his disappeared and I didn’t know where he had gone. Then one night I was in Wild West Boys with old friend Neung when an attractive young woman, who was serving drinks, stopped in front of me and smiled but didn't move away. Neung was grinning from ear to ear and eventually started laughing as I realised at last that it was “Am” in the guise of a very convincing Ladyboy.

He was quick to assure me that he hadn’t had the operation and that everything was still in working order but I didn’t “off” him as I like a boy to look like a boy.

I saw him quite often after that as he moved from bar to bar working as a scout outside but he eventually disappeared. He always had a reputation for drinking a little too much and I helped get him home more than once.

Wherever he is now I hope he’s happy.

Oh what a lovely story Darl

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    One of my straight horsey frIends makes a point of propositioning women immediately after they dismount from their horse after the foxhunt.
    Not Camilla then?