Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Foamy Massage

Liked

Re: Foamy Massage

Ronan, I'm presuming you are referring to massages where the masseur lathers up and then slides all over you.

This type of massage is very popular in Japan, but only for straight guys. The massage places are called 'soap land" and can be found everywhere.

Unfortunately, I've never seen anything like it in Japan for gays.

I would love to try it! I think there would be an opening (!) for something like that in Bangkok - something different for a change.

But it seems to me that Thais are not all that inventive when it comes to business; they prefer to stick to the tried and true.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by RonanTheBarbarian View Post
    I have often wondered why foamy massage is not more popular among the gay places, as it seems to be a big thing among the straight massage places.

For some reason the "full body massage" style like nuru or foamy massage seems more attractive to men who fancy women compared to men that fancy men.

Could it be that the fact that the (female) masseuse has tits makes the full body massage more exciting for the recipient where a woman is doing it, tits slapping against your body, etc?

Or perhaps for reasons of historical accident foamy message just never took off amongst the gay massage places?
    Could it be a health and safety issue? I've never had one of these massages, but if it's all soapy and sudsy on a wet plastic mattress on the floor, could it be especially slippery and dangerous for the infirm? Is it like tantric massage where both participants need to be relatively fit and of the same height and build for it to work as it involves mutual participation? At least that's what I think tantric massage is.
    Last edited by sglad; August 7th, 2017 at 19:14.

Liked

The girls often reported skin problems, no doubt associated with constant exposure to the chemicals in the soap.

Liked

When I stay in Baan Dok Mai, I usually have a room with view of Royal House. From midday on, there are between one and three boys outside.

From having massage there years ago, I remember much larger selection inside.

Liked

If Adam and Eve were still open, I would go at least every other day. They had great foam massages (and great masseurs).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dalewood View Post
    If Adam and Eve were still open, I would go at least every other day. They had great foam massages (and great masseurs).
    Wouldn't the Serpent get in the way? You know what they say: two's a company but three's a coil.

7. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 16th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I googled "Adam & Eve Pattaya" and look what I found. Written by our own Surfcrest!

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/archi...hp/t-1256.html

9. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (August 19th, 2017)

Liked

Going to Pattaya next week... hope I can find a nuru/ soapy massage 😩😩😩. Hope it's not too rainy.

Liked

Remember to take a notebook and freshly sharpened pencil DZ and fill up that map with info. Haha. Have a great time.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Wouldn't the Serpent get in the way? You know what they say: two's a company but three's a coil.
    There were some impressive anacondas in that garden.....

13. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (August 21st, 2017)