Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The future of Sunee

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: The future of Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    Yes Michael Burchill of Top Man Go Go fame wrote s history book.
    Not sure if there are still copies about?
    And I forget the name.

Not even sure Michael is still with us but I use to love the Top Man Go Go back in its heyday

Michael better known as the evil witch Veronica has met her maker.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Michael better known as the evil witch Veronica has met her maker.
    Lol , why Veronica?

I didnt know he had died, I recall hm going back to the UK years ago because h e needed treatment but I recall him coming back for a holiday not long after . RIP

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    The place you are referring to was called "Amigo".

Yes Amigo.

Ironically when I went into this bar I recall it being packed with punters who had boys on each of their knees nursing a drink.Yes please say that last line again and you will get my drift about this bar.

Raids by Police over that time seen mamy many of these punters either move onto other More Pedo friendly Countries or stop coming to Thailand.

In the last couple of years a lot of the barowners have passed a way too

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Lol , why Veronica?

I didnt know he had died, I recall hm going back to the UK years ago because h e needed treatment but I recall him coming back for a holiday not long after . RIP
    Maybe not so...I met someone today who claims that Micheal is in fact still with us.
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; July 10th, 2017 at 14:42.

Liked

Somebody take away the spades.

Liked

Yes Amigo.

Ironically when I went into this bar I recall it being packed with punters who had boys on each of their knees nursing a drink.Yes please say that last line again and you will get my drift about this bar.

Raids by Police over that time seen mamy many of these punters either move onto other More Pedo friendly Countries or stop coming to Thailand.

In the last couple of years a lot of the barowners have passed a way too
    Yes Amigo was known for its young boys, very young boys some of them were underage, Sunee was a heaven for pedophiles, the police/army raids in the last years "cleaned" Sunee plaza this is the main reason why it's completely dead now.

Liked

Funny how these "notorious pedo-friendly" bars were allegedly always "packed" despite everybody who ever expresses an opinion allegedly being "disgusted" and having never set foot in them - except "by mistake" of course.

Quite how these "mistakes" occurred is itself a bit of a mystery since the very same "disgusted" people all seem to have known (and can recall more than 20yrs later) the exact names and locations of every one of these dens of iniquity.

It reminds me of the Benny Hill line - "I was shocked and disgusted... it was like Sodom and Gomorrah....I had to go six nights running to make sure"

Liked

Lol , why Veronica?

Sorry to disappoint you but I am very much still alive! I survived prostate cancer two years ago and recently after a fall had to have a hip replaced plus my COPD gets worse. Apart from these I am ok. Veronica was a name given me at golf by the late Robert Chappell many years ago.

9. User who gave Like to post:

colmx (July 11th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Funny how these "notorious pedo-friendly" bars were allegedly always "packed" despite everybody who ever expresses an opinion allegedly being "disgusted" and having never set foot in them - except "by mistake" of course.

Quite how these "mistakes" occurred is itself a bit of a mystery since the very same "disgusted" people all seem to have known (and can recall more than 20yrs later) the exact names and locations of every one of these dens of iniquity.

It reminds me of the Benny Hill line - "I was shocked and disgusted... it was like Sodom and Gomorrah....I had to go six nights running to make sure"
    Without beeing hypocrite it was fun at Sunee Plaza in the past,colorful and vibrant atmshopher,It's true that there were some underage boys but the majority were legal boys and if you looked for attractive 18-21 y.o. boys this was the ultimative place to find them .at the glory days of Sunee Plaza it was better and much cheaper than Boyz Town.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by geneman View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you but I am very much still alive! I survived prostate cancer two years ago and recently after a fall had to have a hip replaced plus my COPD gets worse. Apart from these I am ok. Veronica was a name given me at golf by the late Robert Chappell many years ago.
    Hi Michael,
    Im so glad your still with us !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your health.

Did you ever go back to Thailand ?

What was the name of the book you wrote about the history of Sunee ?