Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The future of Sunee

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The future of Sunee

Just to get back on track ...the future of Sunee Plaza.
    IMHO until the Arabs move along (unlikely) gay visitors will be intimidated to such a degree that the future of the Plaza is seriously in doubt.
    See the threads on Gaybutton and Gaythailand about their behaviour in Soi Yensabai and Soi 17...motor bike driving.
    Last edited by gerefan2; July 8th, 2017 at 04:37.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Just to get back on track ...the future of Sunee Plaza.
    IMHO until the Arabs move along (unlikely) gay visitors will be intimidated to such a degree that the future of the Plaza is seriously in doubt.
    See the threads on Gaybutton and Gaythailand about their behaviour in Soi Yensabai and Soi 17...motor bike driving.

A bit racist isnt it and a bit over the top !
    Certainly catastraphsing the situation.
    "Intimidated" ? I doubt it

Im more concerned with those drunken caucasians when walking back to the room or in a baht bus with a boy than Arabs !

What are the ages of the Arabs you see in Sunee?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    A bit racist isnt it and a bit over the top !
    Certainly catastraphsing the situation.
    "Intimidated" ? I doubt it
    He did say that it was his opinion and as you know, opinions are like arseholes - everyone has one and they are mostly about shit

Liked

"Intimidated"? there have been some crazy things said on the forums lately but that, I promise you, is the most bizarre. People who don't like foreigners, or are frightened of them, should take their holidays in their own countries. Too many Chinese, to many Russians, too many Arabs....and, no doubt, too many Thais apart from those who are available for sex.
    By the way, the decline of Sunee was exacerbated when the shish cafes were closed. They gave colour and a sense of life to a decaying, darkened environment . One of the ways Sunee could be improved is to re-open them and bring back the Arab and Iranian guys who patronised them. They never took the slightest interest in those of us who enjoyed a walk to Sunee at night.

Liked

A few years ago, young men of "middle Eastern appearance" racing around on big bikes around Two Guys were dangerous but it wasn't so bad on recent trips.

Liked

Several topics have merged here and need untangling. It undoubtedly is the Middle Easterners who dive the bikes with total disregard for anyone else and they are, to a man pieces of shit. However apart from that I have never had any problems with them and certainly can not be intimidated by them, even in the lift of my hotel when I have a boy with me. The Thais too often ride in a dangerous way, especially the taxi bikes who I am convinced have bets going on how long the journey will take and thus ride so dangerously. As I've said before, get a good few restaurants, a few food bars, a few good go go bars and a few shisha bars in Sunee and it's not dying any more. It's THE place to hang out.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    As I've said before, get a good few restaurants, a few food bars, a few good go go bars and a few shisha bars in Sunee and it's not dying any more. It's THE place to hang out.
    the question is: where to find 4-5 hundreds of customers daily for "a good few restaurants, a few food bars, a few good go go bars and a few shisha bars"?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I think Arsenal's point is that the opening of such businesses would attract the customers.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 8th, 2017)

Liked

Moses: If you build it, they will come. The philosophy that has taken us out of trees and into 1km high skyscrapers.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I think Arsenal's point is that the opening of such businesses would attract the customers.
    No. Unless they will make some alliance and will make huge promo and it will cost huge money what no one of them can't afford alone.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com