FAQ & Help

Thread: The future of Sunee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The future of Sunee

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    NOT everyone let me assure you.

I have no Facebook presence whatsoever (which before anybody else says it, is probably a mercy for the rest of Facebook)

I'm off grid also in terms of FB and most of that social media but no matter how you try to avoid it other people will drag you on to it and in to it at every opportunity.
    I mean when the dinner that's about to be eaten is worthy of circulation nothing is excluded.
    The default judgement now is in the negative ie you have to explain yourself as to why you're NOT on FB.

Liked

I think some of the above answers are bollocks, with all due respect, All my friends know why I go to Thailand and when I return the 'quality of the boys' available is as much a part of the chat as any new restaurants, the hotel etc etc. If your friends are judging you poorly because you enjoy sex as part of your leisure time then get better friends. My circle aren't for the most part gay, they're married with kids and perhaps, just a teensy weensy bit jealous of my freewheelin' ways. Haha.

3. User who gave Like to post:

llz (July 7th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I'm off grid also in terms of FB and most of that social media but no matter how you try to avoid it other people will drag you on to it and in to it at every opportunity.
    I mean when the dinner that's about to be eaten is worthy of circulation nothing is excluded.
    The default judgement now is in the negative ie you have to explain yourself as to why you're NOT on FB.
    Your right LOL especially to the younger crowd !

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I give a perfectly straightforward answer to that which shuts everyone up - "I'm an adult"

6. User who gave Like to post:

jfs (September 26th, 2017)