Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: straight guys where money talks

Liked

Re: straight guys where money talks

A friend (the one with the mocy boy in PP) who uses the service of money boys in Europe says the pays between 50 and 100 Euro.

For me it's a matter of principle. I pay what I think is reasonable, in Cambodia that would be 20 USD max.

Your principle might be to get the boy, no matter what is costs without taking a mortgage on your house.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 4th, 2017)

Liked

I dont think the Justin Bieber look a like boy I had in PP would fuck this old Queen for $20 Christian.
    I love your blog by the way and can relate to the cold feet issue !

I thought it was just me but I too have to wear socks most times especially at night when my feet get cold , I wonder what causes it?

maybe I should try going barefeet a bit more to toughnen them up.

Also I started using a headband in Thailand,I started suffering eye infections with the sweat running down my face, wasnt easy to find a pink headband though.
    Last edited by christianpfc; October 29th, 2017 at 18:18. Reason: correct typo

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 5th, 2017)

Liked

I paid $20 in Phnom Penh. One was very handsome and the other was even more so. In fact the massage parlour (I love that word) in PP is fantabulous and as I have written elsewhere is more than sufficient to keep you entertained for a 3/4 day visit.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post

I thought it was just me but I too have to wear socks most times especially at night when my feet get cold , I wonder what causes it?

Peripheral artery disease. It can also affect the brain, so be careful and wear a night cap when sleeping.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mickp View Post
    I dont think the Justin Bieber look a like boy I had in PP would fuck this old Queen for $20 Christian.
    It's just lack of self-control of the Farang. If every Farang refused to pay more than 20 USD for the "Justin Bieber look a like boy", he can shove is Justin Bieber look up his ass. But once one Farang can't restrain himself and offers more, that will be the start of raising prices.

Admitted there are boys who look better than the rest, but I will offer only what I pay to others, and superstar will go home without my 1000 Baht, and I will go home without him, if he doesn't accept.

The superstar would surely rather go with two Farang for 1500 each, than with 3 for 1000. But he has that choice only because someone once paid 1500. If everyone only paid 1000, he wouldn't have that choice.

When it comes to recruiting straight boys for gay activities, there are several scenarios from my experience:

The boy has an open mind and accepts a reasonable offer (that would be 500 Baht for boys who have not been spoiled by Farang) because it's easy money.

The boy would go, but doesn't want to travel, is afraid his friends will know about it, is afraid I will rape him once we are alone in my room. Being consistent and coming back to renew the offer might help here.

The boy is aghast at the idea of gay sex, or prostitution in general. A lost case. That could be helped by offering a lot of money, but I don't want to have sex with someone whom I have to pay over the top, and whose only thoughts are how to get out my room as quick as possible.

Mercenary. On the way to my room starts to negotiate about what costs how much, sick relatives, hasn't eaten for days and is very hungry now, wants me to invite him and his circle of friends for drinking after sex (or even better go drinking/eating with his friends/family before sex and then come up with an excuse), needs taxi money, whatever.

8. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (June 14th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

geez christian...and here I thought I was the one with the " most butt for your buck" fetish. As for cheap arse in Europe...it is clear that some havent been to greece/eastern europe/southern europe...place is awash with EUR50 hot dates.