Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Info on Gayromeo boys

Liked

Info on Gayromeo boys

I will be heading back to Pattaya next month after 18 months away , and havent looked at GR since then.
    I recently logged in to the Pattaya GR to see many of the same boys as last time.

I know we used to have a Gayromeo report thread many years ago on here but it appears its gone by the wayside.

May I ask if anyone has exp with these profiles, many who have been on for years but appear to change their name a lot, Beiten" , hot boy 2560, slimboy, decha-thongkaur, 9hot1

One of my favorites is Sanchai , forget his English name now but he is in his 30's,lovely guy to meet,he used to sell real estate years ago.

"Beiten" seems to be a hot looking boy but i noticed the same pic for the last 3 years !

I only a had one bad experience with GR when a guy turned up after displaying his 20 year old pictures and then demanded 500b payment when i refused his services.

I remember the guesthouse owner saying that that boy had been a "star" in his day but doesnt know when to stop.

Last edited by Mickp; June 28th, 2017 at 12:08.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Info on Gayromeo boys

Oh checking the same listings the other night myself after quite a while not bothering as you say it's a lot of the same guys, but amazing the only thing that doesn't change aside from their name is their age and in fact amazingly some of the guys actually appear to have gotten YOUNGER not older, that good old amazing Pattaya time machine is working well still I see, the guys get 3 years younger and us farang feel 10 years younger the second we step out of the airport ! Good old ( or not so old depending on how business is as that might be rolled back a bit) Thailand

Liked

As there is a section devoted to this on the forum I have just posted some profiles there and I would welcome feedback from anyone who has met these guys. There has not been action in this section for a long time.

Liked

For me one of the most difficult parts on GR is actually choosing a boy or manboy that is actually a man.
    Being a total bottom I like a real Top.

Looking at their pics some boys come across as manboys,only to turn up gyrating their hips as they walk in your room .
    I actually go to a lot of trouble now asking them if they are ladyboys or feminine because we just aint going to be compatible dear if you walk in with a limp wrist or gyrating those ass cheeks.

Liked

hotboy_2553 was disappointing.

9hot1 is a hairstylist/barber. He is a little aggressive, likes to shave heads and other parts of the body, likes to be satisfied in bed and does minimal return favors. He has a fairly nice body. He can top. He talked me into meeting several times and each time I knew it was a mistake.

I've only had one show up with lipstick. One other is now advertising as a ladyboy.

Liked

Thanks for the info on 9hot1

Sadly I think there is not many Gay Farang tourists in Pattaya at this moment to give GR reports.