Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Current Thailand Trip- a few updates/reviews.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Current Thailand Trip- a few updates/reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    ......360bt for 2 Leos and 2 !00 Pipers.........My whisky soda was 200bt but I think the whisky had been added carefully with a pipette.
    Firstly let me say that YES I do understand that my comments to come are more about the strength ( or lack of it ) of the British Pound right now, but the above are two examples of why I just cant be bothered with Thailand in general these days as they think that to give you a beer at well over

Liked

Re: Current Thailand Trip- a few updates/reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Firstly let me say that YES I do understand that my comments to come are more about the strength ( or lack of it ) of the British Pound right now, but the above are two examples of why I just cant be bothered with Thailand in general these days as they think that to give you a beer at well over
    Yeah, NIrish, as I've said - this ^^ is what happens when you type the POUND STERLING sign - you lose everything typed subsequently.

To get round this please do not use the POUND STERLING sign but type Scottish Pounds instead.

Not only will you not lose the rest of your post, you'll give me the very great pleasure of knowing that Arsenal and Frequent will be gnashing their dentures in anger.

Thanks in advance