Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys without IDs

Liked

Guys without IDs

Wondering if anyone knows where u can meet the type of guys who don't have IDs? And any idea on hotels in Pattaya that don't check?

Liked

Re: Guys without IDs

You might be better off avoiding them. Many are of mixed race or of migrant origin and are constantly at risk of being arrested and deported. They can be used as honey trap bait due to their age being impossible to prove. Thus you could be in the company of a 20 year old who suddenly becomes 17 when the 3 fast knocks are made on your bedroom door.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 27th, 2017), Oliver (June 27th, 2017), Rolling Stone (June 27th, 2017)

Liked

Caveat emptor.

Liked

No ID? Thats get a national ID when they're 15, so you're looking for 14 and younger? Or am I missing something here?

If that's right, brilliant thing to publicly post on the internet.

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 27th, 2017), AsDaRa (June 27th, 2017), christianpfc (June 27th, 2017), Oliver (June 27th, 2017)

Liked

if I were law enforcement first thing I would do now was track the IP number of the guy who started this post and start an investigation and monitor him when he goes to Thailand.

I mean what legal reason can there be to desire a guy without an ID? I can't believe it is an estbalished fetish to fuck legal age guys who have no ID card. That would be the strangest fetish ever. So the intend must be illegal, I am sure.

Liked

I'm no lawyer, but I know in many (most?) countries you can be charged for underage sex overseas. For example, if you're a Canadian who travels to say Cambodia to fuck little girls, if there's evidence (eg. from a NGO) of your activities, you can and will be arrested and prosecuted upon returning to Canada.

Then again, I'm no lawyer, but I think in some countries like the US it's even illegal to conspire to go for a underage sex tourism trip. This guy may have just committed a felony. Good job, dude!

And considering you're stupid enough to make a public post like this on the internet, I'm assuming you're not intelligent enough to properly hide your identity on the internet.

9. User who gave Like to post:

aarancam (June 29th, 2017)

Liked

An odd questions, what exactly are you looking for?

I stay in Baan Dok Mai in Pattaya, and after around 8 pm reception is not manned, I could take a horse to my room and nobody would notice.

I Chiang Mai, you can probably find a lot of hill tribe boys of legal age who are in Thailand illegally. I know one Burmese boy who works in Bangkok, but has no passport (hence no visa, hence no work permit), but he might have some Burmese ID card.

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (June 27th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    if I were law enforcement first thing I would do now was track the IP number of the guy who started this post and start an investigation and monitor him when he goes to Thailand.

I mean what legal reason can there be to desire a guy without an ID? I can't believe it is an estbalished fetish to fuck legal age guys who have no ID card. That would be the strangest fetish ever. So the intend must be illegal, I am sure.
    OK AsDaRa suppose you want to watch Netflix in a country where (legally) you can't. What do you do? You get a VPN connection that allows you to connect to that country and, as far as Netflix is concerned, you're in that country because that's what your IP address tells them. The same for someone who wants to hide where they are - use a VPN. So your suggestion that "law enforcement" can track your IP number is, quite simply, naive. It's how those of us who live in Thailand can, for example, read the Facebook pages of those people the junta don't want us to read. We use a VPN and the junta have no idea what we're reading. I always use a VPN to connect to this Forum, for example

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm no lawyer, but I know in many (most?) countries you can be charged for underage sex overseas.
    Most!!!??? You jest. Most First World countries where do-gooders reign supreme perhaps - a tiny minority of UN members, for example. You do know, don't you, that the foreign country with the most pedophiles abroad is Japan? And if you've been reading the local papers you'll have seen that many provincial bureaucrats in Thailand provide underage girls for their big-wig visitors from Bangkok

Liked

@frequent -- VPNs don't help as much as you think. Yes, they do somewhat help hide your identity, and let you easily fool a site like Netflix as to what country you're in. However, if you end up on someone like the FBI's radar, then a VPN won't help too much.

It's the same as how people think they can just download the Tor browser, and be anonymous. No, it's not that simple. Just look at how many worldwide drug busts occurred over the last several years due to law enforcement survielling (sp) the dark net markets. They can find you if they want.

I don't personally bother, but I'm fairly confident I could keep my identity hidden if I really wanted to. That was simply part of my job though. I needed to figure out how hackers were getting into our systems, so had to teach myself how to be a hacker.