Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys without IDs

Banned
    Liked

Re: Guys without IDs

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    @frequent -- VPNs don't help as much as you think. Yes, they do somewhat help hide your identity, and let you easily fool a site like Netflix as to what country you're in. However, if you end up on someone like the FBI's radar, then a VPN won't help too much.
    We're not talking about "ending up on" we're discussing "starting from". AsDaRa was asserting that to "track the IP number of the guy who started this post" would lead to an identification (not even a conviction). I was merely pointing out that that is complete tosh

As for Netflix, all they are doing when they block VPNs is to do an analysis of a disproportionate number of connections coming via a small range of IP addresses, and infer that that's a characteristic signature of VPN usage. No knowledge, just inference. Again, if you're reading the papers you'll have seen the outcry led by the British, over encrypted message Apps which, by implication, offer a level of security for their users way above mere VPNs. Nevertheless, as a first line of defence, the VPN is the way to go - and let's face it, such a defence is well beyond the Thai government's cyber capabilities

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    An odd questions, what exactly are you looking for?

I stay in Baan Dok Mai in Pattaya, and after around 8 pm reception is not manned, I could take a horse to my room and nobody would notice.

I Chiang Mai, you can probably find a lot of hill tribe boys of legal age who are in Thailand illegally. I know one Burmese boy who works in Bangkok, but has no passport (hence no visa, hence no work permit), but he might have some Burmese ID card.
    Yes.
    There are many legal aged guys in Bangkok also, from Myanmar, Lao, Vietnam etc who don't have Thai or indeed any IDs living under the radar illegally.
    Sunnee Plaza used to have and maybe still has half- race (luk-krung) and migrant boys both under and well over 18 without any papers. Some have dangerous "underworld" involvement.
    Even if you adopt a 30 year old from this group and do your best to improve his life by giving him a job you can be arrested for harbouring an illegal alien or whatever it's called in Thailand.

Liked

Even if he is looking for legal age, then why the desire for no ID?

The only two things I can possibly think of is, a) underage, or b) he wants to rape / murder them without the police being able to identify the victim, or forcing the victim too scared to come forward since they're illegal.

Can anyone else come up with a legit reason as to why no ID would be a pre-requisite to having sex?

4. User who gave Like to post:

Rolling Stone (June 27th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    An odd questions, what exactly are you looking for?

I stay in Baan Dok Mai in Pattaya, and after around 8 pm reception is not manned, I could take a horse to my room and nobody would notice.

I Chiang Mai, you can probably find a lot of hill tribe boys of legal age who are in Thailand illegally. I know one Burmese boy who works in Bangkok, but has no passport (hence no visa, hence no work permit), but he might have some Burmese ID card.
    Even if he is looking for legal age, then why the desire for no ID?

The only two things I can possibly think of is, a) underage, or b) he wants to rape / murder them without the police being able to identify the victim, or forcing the victim too scared to come forward since they're illegal.

Can anyone else come up with a legit reason as to why no ID would be a pre-requisite to having sex?
    c) He's crazy?
    d) He's a troll?
    Last edited by FarangRuMak; June 27th, 2017 at 18:33.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    d) He's a troll?
    The forums are full of them.

Also, there is no rational reason to ask for what was mentioned in the opening post. The whole thread should be booted off the board.

If that doesn't happen, just disregard the entire thread.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm disregarding some of the far fetched replies already!

Liked

Any I'm still waiting for a reasonable rationale as to why no ID would be a pre-requisite for sex.

Let's see if the OP decides to reply to this thread again.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 2nd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post

Even if you adopt a 30 year old from this group and do your best to improve his life by giving him a job you can be arrested for harbouring an illegal alien or whatever it's called in Thailand.
    Too true. A family member, while transporting an uncle (who was without papers, was terminally ill and had just arrived from Shan) to ......., was stopped by police near Mae Sariang. He was charged with aiding an alien, for which he got 5 years, and the uncle was returned to Mae Hong Son for deportation.

Liked

why the desire for no ID?
    After reading the posts here, I have the same question. Somebody looking for boys who have no ID? That's a first. In all my years of involvement with the boards, I've never seen a similar question.

The fact that the OP has not returned to this topic to explain his reason, along with looking for a hotel that won't check IDs - that tells me something. And I don't like what it's telling me.

Without a believable, reasonable, and acceptable explanation from the OP, even if I knew the answer I wouldn't tell him.

Perhaps this might be the right time to remind the OP about Paul Shapiro. Anyone remember him? He's the "gentleman" who picked up a 13 year old boy outside of Royal Garden and then got caught with him in a toilet stall at The Avenue. He ended up in a Thai court and at the request of the USA was deported and is now in an American prison for a great many years.

Unless you are an utter idiot, you don't go to Thailand and think with your crotch rather than your brain, and you definitely do NOT take a boy who is less than 18+ years old and he can prove it.

OP, I hope you really can provide a legitimate explanation. If not, and if I'm correct about my assumption about your motives, I will feel very badly for the boy when you get caught, but you? You'll be good for my morning laugh when I hear that you're getting free room and board, along with midnight conjugal visits from some big mongo you don't want one from, at Klong Prem.

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 28th, 2017), bobsaigon2 (June 28th, 2017), Oliver (June 28th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I'm disregarding some of the far fetched replies already!
    The usual suspects are here, parading their typical nastiness towards others. The Gospel of John 8:7 works for me