Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Coming

Liked

The Coming

The plane pulls up alongside the bay and the seatbelt sign pings off. After allowing the other passengers to jostle and barge their way through, an elderly gentlemen moves gingerly along the aisle. His legs ache from the long journey. He stops briefly to thank the cabin crew for the extra blankets and cushions they had provided as well as the reminders to take his pills. He thinks about tipping them but his change is deep inside the pocket of his duffle coat. He shuffles up the gangway, grateful that planes no longer park 200 meters away with the passengers having to walk to the terminal. Ah, flat carpeted ground at last he thinks as he slowly moves towards immigration. His one piece of luggage, a battered old leather holdall seems heavy, it's the only bag he takes, he wishes he'd checked it in but this will save time. He looks forward to a rest at the hotel, perhaps an early night. A sound starts to play over the airport tannoy, at first it's hard to make out but the volume increases with each step.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSav...U&spfreload=10

The gentlemen starts to move quicker, his heart beats a little faster. He can hear the music clearly now, it's calling him. He throws off his coat and flat cap and breaks into a jog. He begins to make ground up on the other people from the plane. The immigration sign in the distance gets bigger, the music louder, he's running now. Running along the travelator he shimmies past those slowcoaches, hurdles over rolling suitcases, jumps off and back on to the moving walkway if the human traffic is too en-massed to skim past. Small children are simply leapt over. The music plays on, louder and louder, inspiring yet greater speed as the cross country races of his youth come flooding back. The last 100 meters and he's in full sprint, going so fast he has difficulty stopping to turn into the immigration hall. His speed has put him to the front of the queue. The music comes into it's final bars as he hands over his passport and immigration form with a huge grin, just a little out of breath. His passport gets him through immigration in under 45 seconds and he makes a beeline to the taxi rank. Leaping into the car he hands a fistful of money to the driver and says "take me to the boys."

NIrish has arrived in Bangkok.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 27th, 2017), Yraen (June 27th, 2017)

Liked

Re: The Coming

More likely the aging gent wakes up from his dream at Shady Lane Rest Home.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (June 28th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    More likely the aging gent wakes up from his dream at Shady Lane Rest Home.
    The other Nirish?
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha I laughed when reading this, both at Arsenals oringal piece, which in the past wasn't far off the mark and now Yraens addition, which now as I'm older ( and wiser?) my urgency to meet and fuck basically ALL and any guys under 30 years old who reside in Thailand has now wained considerably and in fact on this forthcoming trip I intend to spend MUCH more time being reflective and perhaps visiting Wat's, speaking with monks and generally taking time to ponder the universe and dwell upon on my immortal soul and the meaning of life a bit more than in the past.

I also feel it's important to perhaps take time to get to know the REAL Thailand on this trip and so have also factored in time for several museum visits and also a visit to a library or two ( english speaking of course) to help me better understand Thai culture and appreciate the finer aspects of Thai living that up until now I feel I may have been missing out on.

I would also add that as my Flipino BF is totally aware of this site and generally doesn't even bother reading it when he sees it up on my screen I have a sneaking feeling he just might pay a passing interest in my cultural visit to Bangkok, Pattaya and Bali again just to keep himself abreast of how the deeper more spiritual side of my being is developing as as he often reminds me, I can't go on being such a slut as I "may" have been in the past and at SOME point I have to grow up and out of it "apparently", so, yes, it'll all be museums and Wats and early nights for me I'm afraid on this trip and I look forward to coming back well rested and refreshed and ready to start back to work here raring to go.

I have also decided that as part of my attempts at becoming the better person outlined above that my first decision will be to stop fucking every guy I can under 30 now - so I've decided under 29 will be the new me and my BF ( and all others who think I should "grow up" and settle down can - and how can I say this politely - oh yes, I know, can go and FUCK themselves as life short and this ISN"T a dress rehearsal ! :-))

But on a slightly more serious note I DO actually intend to take things a lot easier than before and ( seriously) whilst before I admit I may have been as we say here "fucking like a dog with two dicks' I honesty don't intend to be repeating that and do want to just chill out a bit this trip, I'm getting older and all the "hello, what your name" conversations have taken their toll and I can barely bother listening to it anymore, so, I'll go, relax, have a few beers, a few massages, maybe a quick off for old times sake and then it's early to bed with a ( the ) good book for a spot of early prayers and bible reading, well, that's the plan anyway........ cough cough.

PS I'm not seriously telling my BF to go fuck himself, he knows me of old and knows there's not much point in his trying to change me now - and anyway, why would he want to, sure I'm just wonderful - or so I keep telling him anyway !! lol

Liked

Meanwhile Scottish Guy is enroute to the airport and can't resist one last party political broadcast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDfH...g&spfreload=10