Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Foreign guys in go-go bars in Bangkok

Liked

Re: Foreign guys in go-go bars in Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Just joking, we all know that Americans and Canadians(except Quebecois) don't have accents, it is just the rest of the world who speak English.
    Not funny Francois! And you're "just joking" part is disingenuousness personified. I see right through your racism.
    Have you never heard of a Canadian endangered species named 'Newfies'. Apparently the ocean will soon cover the small rock they live on. Trump doesn't believe it, but who's he?
    Quebecois are 100% incomprehensible even in Paris and thus becoming so shy they will not speak a word to english-speakers unless they are picking apples in the Okanagan ... we 'real' Canadians call that "getting to the core of things".
    In Tuktoyuktuk the natives there say "oi" a lot, instead of the proper pronunciation "eh" which all real hockey players say.
    I could go on, but I hope you get the point and cease berating Canucks just to get a few cheap laffs.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ggobob View Post
    Back to the OP question - the Viets are back.
    Exactly, can't anyone have a serious conversation here any more.
    If the Vietnamese are back, how many of them bottom, suck c*ck and have appropriate proof of age ?

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 26th, 2017)

Liked

There are Laos boys working too.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and dont forget the many Burmese!
    And the many quotes here, that for a good acting guy from Laos/Camb etc you should not head to there, but remain in TH. During my last visit I had a funny conversation with indeed a very well performing Khmer guy, who said he was solicited to change his original job as ''yaam=security official at a deprtmt store'' for one massaging.
    Different version for the VNese- they seem more apt at cheating.
    It used to be the case and very, very occasionally it still seems the case, that some of the hi-so massageshops+more will also or even search for whitey farang young guys, always presented as exquisite premiums. Not to be kept on the premises, but to order before.

6. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (June 25th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    If the Vietnamese are back, how many of them bottom, suck c*ck and have appropriate proof of age ?
    I graduated in the school of Twilight so I can answer that triad question:
    None, None, Most.

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 26th, 2017)

Liked

One of the Cambodians I picked up in Jomtien did it all without any coaxing. Also the Laos lads were very accommodating.

10. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (June 25th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    One of the Cambodians I picked up in Jomtien did it all without any coaxing. Also the Laos lads were very accommodating.
    I don't doubt you met accommodating guys from Lao and Cambodia in Jomtien and so have I.
    The question referred to Vietnamese and I've only met them in Bangkok and never in Pattaya.
    My experience has been that they don't bottom, if they smoke it's only cigarettes and most have passports which will get them into the gay hotels near Soi Twilight though the visas may not always be current.
    PS they tend to be relatively expensive ie B2000-B1500 short time. But that's small change when paying for similar service in London or Paris.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    I don't doubt you met accommodating guys from Lao and Cambodia in Jomtien and so have I.
    The question referred to Vietnamese and I've only met them in Bangkok and never in Pattaya.
    My experience has been that they don't bottom, if they smoke it's only cigarettes and most have passports which will get them into the gay hotels near Soi Twilight though the visas may not always be current.
    Utterly useless is my conclusion about the Vietnamese I've encountered in Bangkok
    PS they tend to be relatively expensive ie B2000-B1500 short time. But that's small change when paying for similar service in London or Paris.
    Completely pointless comparison; we're not in Paris or London and the number of Vietnamese money boys in London is also infinitesimally small

Liked

Actually the question by the OP referred to "foreign guys" not just Vietnamese although you are correct the OP did refer to Bangkok.

What is the current situation regarding foreign guys working in the go-go bars in Bangkok?

Have the authorities clamped down and expelled guys from Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar?

Liked

I replied to the question above.

Prices in London etc have some relevance to those of us who have fun there as well as here. A little bit of relativity is not going to kill anyone.