Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Foreign guys in go-go bars in Bangkok

Liked

Re: Foreign guys in go-go bars in Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    A little bit of relativity is not going to kill anyone.
    many queens do not believe in playing dice and are disturbed by the uncertainty of not being able to know both the speed and the location of a blow job being described in the posts here, let alone the price!

bkkguy

Liked

There are plenty of foreign money boys around. (First I thought you mean Whites/Caucausians, but I mean from SEA nations other than Thailand.)

My experiences with Myanmar, Lao and Cambodian boys are much better than with Thai boys and I finally found an explanation: those who come to Thailand are among the best of their home country (whereas every Thai village idiot can go on the stage of a gogo bar), have aspiration to better their situation and usually better English and more reliable/punctual. And they have to be good to send money back home, whereas a Thai boy who fails has his friends and family for support.

I had Thai boys telling me they don't know the way from Silom to Sathorn, or that it's too far from Silom to Sukhumvit, and we couldn't meet for that reason.

Vietnamese is a completely different story, tales of over priced and under performing abound, and are confirmed by the little experience I have with them.

Banned
    Liked

Prices in London etc have some relevance to those of us who have fun there as well as here. A little bit of relativity is not going to kill anyone.
    OK so as a sex tourist (or as justaguy would have it, a "whoremonger") and you think "Thailand is cheaper than back home but I don't mind if I pay more than the going rate here because I'm on holiday and it's cheaper than back home". What you're doing is helping the boys come to the conclusion that all farang can afford to pay more. They don't distinguish between visitors and locals; nor should you. Or you're going to tell me that you voluntarily pay more for a McDonald's hamburger in Thailand because you're used to paying the UK price. It's all meat, after all - boys and hamburgers

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 27th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Now u sound like me...

Liked

I must have struck a nerve

I can confirm there are loads of Lao and Cambodian boys in Bangkok. In fact I have lined up two Lao, one Cambodian and two Thai for my next trip.

Of course, none of them actually work in a bar to sell themselves. No off fees, short or long time fees needed. Yeah a bottle of Whishkey in one of those Issaan Luk Tung places is going to be required. Not that I complain of course, after all I get to drink part of it myself..

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 26th, 2017), splinter1949 (June 26th, 2017)

Liked: 1

Does anyone know if a customer were to get on stage and dance and maybe show off his goods, like strip down. Will the bar staff mind? Or is it something they would like?

Liked

I have seen customers get up and dance clothed. That is acceptable with bemused tolerance.
    Showing the goods may be pushing it.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by subbtm View Post
    Does anyone know if a customer were to get on stage and dance and maybe show off his goods, like strip down. Will the bar staff mind? Or is it something they would like?
    If it's your fantasy just do it. You might be kept on as a consultant gyrocologist. After all what's an expert except someone who comes from more than 100 miles away?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Do let us know when you two will be on stage. I will defy my doctor's orders and make the trip to Bangkok to see you, perhaps stuff a hundred baht note or two in your tighty whiteys.
    You're all assuming of course that I haven't already made my dancing Debut, I have of course AND I was a GREAT successful I'll have you know - albeit I had to pay the guy I was with to reverse off me ! :-)

Liked: 1

If it's your fantasy just do it. You might be kept on as a consultant gyrocologist. After all what's an expert except someone who comes from more than 100 miles away?
    Well I wouldn't call myself an expert. Perhaps the right word would be....hmmm....shameless?