Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for fellow Canadian Travellers

Liked

Looking for fellow Canadian Travellers

Hi. I will be travelling to Thailand and some other Asian countries this fall. I am interested to meet other Canadian travellers or those that have travelled. Please message me. I will respond to all. Thanks

Liked

Re: Looking for fellow Canadian Travellers

Hint: the best way to have some responds is to share some details about yourself.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 15th, 2017)

Liked

I am 42, 5'7" tall, 145 lbs, adventurous and sexual. I am easy going and friendly

Liked

Where in Thailand are you heading?

Liked

I am not sure yet. Bangkok and Pattaya for sure. That is kind of why I am wanting to meet fellow travellers to get some advice on places to see and do. It would also be great to have a friend or two to hang with and possibily share fun times with qhile i am there. Feel free to private message me for other details and pics.
    Last edited by Jake; June 14th, 2017 at 19:52.

Liked

Also looking for advice on accomodations. Planning to stay 1 month plus.

Liked

Jake, again, than more you will provide information, then more informative will be answer. Your normal budget "per night"? What do you prefer: hotel, villas, private apts? Where do you prefer to stay: close to nightlife, at historical center, in local community?

Cuz "I'm not sure yet" and "give me advice on accommodation" looks weird together: members may be just lazy to quess what exactly you want, besides most of them had their crystal ball broken already long time ago
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I am not comfortable posting too much info in a thread. Especially things like budget. I am open to all sorts of suggestions from low to high end acoomodations, seedy to high class places etc. I was hoping that i would receive private messages. I am new to this site and a new member so maybe I was expecting something different. Not asking anyone to guess at anything or use a crystal ball. Just looking for some friendly advice. Thanks in advance.

Liked

Keep your private information private Jake. There are barracudas lurking under the surface on this board. You'll soon realise who they are. Fortunately there are enough sharks here too to keep them mostly at bay.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Jake until you will get regular member status your PM will not work: it is measurement for protection against spammers. The status will auto-changed with next your post.