List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: One more gay hotel at Jomtien beach gone.

Liked

Re: One more gay hotel at Jomtien beach gone.

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    I just reproduced the issue by letting my browser autocorrect cafe to caf(e) - everything after the French accent on e is removed
    hehe... yes, I supposed that as a second case... we have some anti-hack filter that filtering some special characters... ok, thank you: I will check content of the filter...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I have 2 news:

1. It is forum's software bug and developers know about it ("Posting certain characters causes forum posts to be cut off")
    2. they didn't fix it in our version of software
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 15th, 2017)

Liked

Thanks for the update and quick research Moses. I guess we will just have to refer to Cafe Royale as LCR from now on!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Funnily enough, about the worst instance of inappropriate behaviour that I experienced was also in LCR when I was having a meal with my BF and friends and some English fucker from whom Benny Hill could have taken lessons on leering, just would not quit - winking, waving room key etc

The final straw was when he followed BF to the toilet and tried to proposition him. I just told him that either he stop it or I'd start punching him until either he lost consciousness or I broke my hand, whichever came first.

David, who was obv the night manager at the time had to intervene and I believe the cunt checked out of LCR the next morning.

So, I'd far rather stay in mainstream hotels now

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    some English fucker from whom Benny Hill could have taken lessons on leering, just would not quit - winking, waving room key etc
    oh dear, sounds like you completely scared Arsenal away! :-P
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 14th, 2017), scottish-guy (June 14th, 2017)

Liked

Ah yes, I remember the incident well. I didn't realise the beautiful young boy was Scottish's boyfriend. I just assumed he was his 24 hour carer because he's virtually bedridden these days.
    😎

Liked

Interesting divergence of views as to merits of staying in gay or non-gay hotels. A few years ago I was very keen on swimming as a means of keeping fit and improving my body shape. I checked a number of hotels and located one with a large pool and stayed there for a week or so during my normally three week visits to Pattaya. Unfortunately guests included groups of often homophobic drunken men and I found myself under observation and subject to comments when with my young Thai boyfriends at the pool, returning with offs and having breakfast with them.
    Now I stay in gay hotels and swim at the Tony gym on third road where there is a good pool.

Liked

Perhaps this hotel will re-open as an upgraded "gay hotel"? This often happens.
    The stealing, poaching, borrowing, furtive smoking, quickie hand jobbing and outright deflowering of our sweethearts by other gays is a big risk factor in Gay hotels and even in Gay plazas such as Sunnee and complexes such as Jomtien.
    But once you become a cuckold you quickly join in the fun as an obnoxious browser and consumer of the smorgasbord that is Pattaya.
    Ganymede finished for me when the hung dog Russians turned up at the pool with their pregnant women in tow. Likewise with the trendy breeder invasion of the "gay" resorts in SiemReap.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Perhaps this hotel will re-open as an upgraded "gay hotel"? This often happens.
    I doubt: new owners are str8.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I doubt: new owners are str8.
    I've been told by a long term guest that the owner Mr. M.L. has sold to friends who intend renovating to a high standard.
    They intend retaining most of the staff and and taking on some new people and intend running the place as a gay hotel though they are straight themselves-he tells me.
    There is a big repeat business involved here it seems, which is part of the reason that it was bought.
    Sounds ok but we'll see if the customers agree to return.