Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Settlement Visa - Success!

Liked
    Richard. Congratulations to you both. Brilliant! I'm glad Yad has made an honest girly of you:-)
    Just ordinary people, yet you're among the first to have achieved so much. I'm thinking Milestones. I'm sure many on the board share in your joy and already feel part of your success.

Chelsea indeed! That'll be one to remember. At least I've a few months yet to figure out what to wear.

Good Luck to you both as a Happy Couple!
    Dick

To much rain

Way go Thailand whit all that rain, bring Thailand to your home !

And way only Thailand ? Korea seems nice as well !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thanks for sharing...

Tricky has been great with keeping us updated on his amazing adventure and romance.. Depite the horrendous odds, he has managed to
    find happiness and since I have met him and know his Thai bf, I can tell Tricky that his bf seems genuine to me and is serious about the
    relationship..It helps that he can speak English and is over 25 y.o.... Very difficult to have a serious relationship with teenagers as they
    need to experience the ups and downs of life in a town like Pattaya to appreciate a sincere farang and a serious relationship...Bravo and
    good luck, you are a brave man and deserve all the happiness in the world... Everyone loves a love story and everyone loves the disaster stories
    as well but for every ten disasters there has to be a happy ending on some of relationships.. :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Sorry....

Trickyrich... my apoligies at 11.30am GMT I will be arriving in Thailand.

Congratulations

I would like to add my congratulations, I will never benefit from this particular legislation but I think we should give credit to Tony Blair from bringing this in. I also had a friend recently who took advantage of this to enter a civil partnership with his Thai partner. Just think if Tebbitt or any of his ilk had been in power this would never have happened and they did their best to stop it.