Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Preecha Seafood

Liked

Preecha Seafood

This is part of my policy of publicising everywhere I had a good meal. Had a wonderful dinner there during my recent trip. I loved the welcoming recognition as myself and my companion arrived. Shrimps fried with garlic was as good as it always is with fat shrimps having a good flavour and nicely firm texture. The crab fried rice is a must as it wafts a smell of baking sea shells everywhere. Plenty of large pieces of crab too. Fried broccoli with salted fish has a pungent smell and giddily robust umami taste. Tom yam was aromatic and perfectly spiced with a developing warmth rather than a nuclear attack on your mouth. One slight criticism of Preecha would be the relatively short menu. The location is hard to beat with far reaching views over the twinkling blue waters of Pattaya Bay towards Wong Amat and beyond watching the fishing boats come and go. Parking is easy and assisted by a nice looking attendant. Highly recommended.

Preecha Seafood is located in Bang Saray on the beach road very close to the town center.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 2nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Preecha Seafood

Rough menu cost in general ??

Not that I "really" care but more just to help myself and other get a feel for the level of the place in the order of things i.e. is it a drop in for a quick nice bite eatery or more of a only take your absolutely best boy de jour ( aren't they all) and even then only when you're feeling flush type place etc ?

Liked

Very inexpensive NIrish. Prawns were 200, rice 80 and broccoli 150. Can't remember the tom yam.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (June 3rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh sorry and I forgot, in the spirit of the board of late I'm afraid you're going to have to post a copy of your flight ticket, your hotel reservation and copy of the passport of the guest you brought to dinner ( I presume) and as it's a seafood restaurant I think a bucket of crab claws would be appropriate and should suffice as suitable evidence of said visit.

Oh and all along with a copy of the bill as well of course alone with a photograph of your change tray along with a a few words to tell us in which denomination of note was used to pay your bill, just so we can check if the change is correct of course - although being Thailand if from the photograph your change did appear to be correct then that might of course just throw up more questions than it gave answers perhaps so beware !

Also as SG had to bring a sprig of heather with him we will assume that you also have brought something appropriate, I'm guessing such as some jellied eels and we look forward to seeing those in the pics too or else OBVIOUSLY this is all a TOTAL fabrication and we doubt that you're even in Thailand much else exist !! :-)

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 3rd, 2017), frequent (June 3rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I should point out I was trying to be humorous / ironic there, I don't doubt Arsenal's credentials for one minute here - unlike others i could mention!

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 3rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I don't doubt Arsenal's credentials for one minute here
    Whereas arsenal himself is forever throwing nasturtiums

Liked

Nasturtium is a form of watercress. Nasturtium flowers (different genus) are currently being chucked onto everything by UK chefs for reasons only they can explain.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Nasturtium is a form of watercress. Nasturtium flowers (different genus) ...........
    See, and who said that this board isn't educational !

13. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 3rd, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Nasturtium is a form of watercress. Nasturtium flowers (different genus) are currently being chucked onto everything by UK chefs for reasons only they can explain.
    arsenal's ignorance of modern life is, as always, touching although I should have used the correct form: "casting" nasturtiums rather than "throwing" them
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=nasturtiums
    http://lingomash.com/slang-meanings/...st-nasturtiums
    http://eggcorns.lascribe.net/forum/v...ic.php?id=2056

Liked

Freaky wrote:
    "I should have used the correct form........"

" If you cannot say what you mean, your majesty, you will never mean what you say and a gentleman should always mean what he says."

Reginald Fleming Johnson. The Last Emperor