Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: massage tips for Udon Thani and Vientiane

Liked

Re: massage tips for Udon Thani and Vientiane

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    Hey Goji,
    Thanks for sending the coordinates, do you still remember the name of the place?
    Was your experience comparable with Thai (male) massage?
    Could you choose your masseur?
    I don't but street view shows the place (picture added).

The experience was comparable with a boy in a regular Thai massage place. He was easily persuaded to strip off & a happy ending was enjoyed. Not like one of the gay places with everything on offer.

A number of male & female masseurs were sat at the table outside (blurred in the photo). I walked up to the boy & selected him. Due to an unexpected shortage of local currency, I tipped him the equivalent of $10, which was met with a beaming smile.
    The next time I went to the shop he was out of the seat like a rocket to get my business.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 2nd, 2017)

Liked

+Frequent
    Yes and fascists ...and women of any colour can't be rapists.
    I notice that many people from Sisaket can speak Khmer.
    I love to reply with an interrogative "sow baht?" in Bangkok when the Chinese /Thai asks for yisip baht.
    They look at you like you're a Hilly Billy in Macy's.
    Last edited by FarangRuMak; May 29th, 2017 at 16:06. Reason: clarification

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Oh, the cross border thing isn't very complicated. It's 100 baht for a 30 day stamp, or 300 baht if you have a 60 day VISA. From there, length of time in Thailand doesn't seem to matter. My guy has been living here since last July, just crossed the border again 0about 1 week ago, and hasn't had any problems. He just gets dinged a small "entry fee", and off he goes. Technically illegal, because it's supposed to be free, but then also technical illegal for him to be here more than 6 months out of 12 months.

Still debating if I should get him a Thailand Elite card, but that's 500,000 baht, so think I'll stick with this setup for now.
    Many Lao guys "loose" their passport, because doing a 30 day border run every month is a tedious task. Not to mention costly, from BKK there are agencies that do the trip for a thousand baht. Do it yourself is cheaper, think about 600-700 baht by using bus + tuk tuk to border and back.

If such a guy lost their passport, there is no easy way to get him to go to Lao, as it would involve a trip to the Lao embassy to get a laissez passer.

By the way, there is nothing illegal about your guy being here more than 6 months out of 12.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Not, mind you, that Thai people are racist. Everyone knows that it's only middle-aged white men who can be

racist
    This is one thing I'll never understand. I keep telling Leo to go find friends to play sports with, or go to the movies / markets / eat with, or whatever.

He always replies the same. He hates Thai people, and his mother warned him against making friends with Thais. For fuck sakes, you live 250km down the road. I guess you may have had different history lessons in school, but aside from that, you're the exact same people.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I guess you may have had different history lessons in school, but aside from that, you're the exact same people.
    Just the same as you Canadians and your friends just down the road there in the good old US of A. Or perhaps us Brits and our friends just 250km away in France and Germany I guess then.....all the exact same people - aren't you / we ??

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 2nd, 2017)

Liked

Ask about the little green man and when does it return