Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Perfect Off

Liked

Re: The Perfect Off

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    That's correct! For instance when they took an item out of the duty free shop at the airport, without paying for it, not because they wanted it, but because the staff packed it into their shopping bag as a "promotion" when they purchased something else...
    Tintin, I am not so sure if that is not an urban legion or what? Yes, I have read about it.

Nonetheless, I do like your avatar! Do you pronounce your name in the English manner or French manner?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I had one quote me 3000 & countered with 1000, expecting to settle a little higher, but no he immediately agreed to 1000. I though we're supposed to haggle, considering 3000 is not a serious Gay Romeo price.
    Standard Operating Procedure. I never go above 1500, 1000 or 1200 is more common. You can keep your self-respect (eg. fountainhall) by saying that it's not a payment for sex but a reimbursement of their taxi fare

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Nonetheless, I do like your avatar! Do you pronounce your name in the English manner or French manner?
    I'm a Swiss citizen und speak German. My screen name is a reference to the well known cartoon series "Les Aventures de Tintin" created by Belgian cartoonist Hergé (in French language). The series consisted of 24 albums and its hero is Tintin, a young Belgian reporter and adventurer.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Tintin

My avatar, however, is borrowed from the largely unknown (undeservedly in my opinion) album Tintin in Thailand, a parody of the Tintin books by Hergé. It was written by a Belgian author who used the alias Bud E. Weyser, a name that is a play on the name of American beer, Budweiser.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tintin_in_Thailand