Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Off

Liked

Re: The Perfect Off

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I will only talk in the bar about the potential tip if the boy raises the subject.

Otherwise, after the deed, the going rate plus any performance bonus is secreted under a magazine or suchlike and whilst I conveniently visit the bathroom I indicate that there is something under the magazine for him.

When I emerge, the boy has already scooped up his wages of sin and is smiling - then both of us can proceed with our day without any inherent embarrassment over the physical handing over of cash.

I never pay less than the going rate. I've never had a boy try to leave after 10mins. Obviously some are much better than others and I increase the fee accordingly but I never reduce it.

If the boy was useless then I'd rather pay him and just not hire him again than risk creating a big scene over what (to most of us) is really not a great deal of money
    What is the going rate?

Liked

Depends where you are and whether long time/short time.

There are umpteen threads discussing such matters

Liked

It is extraordinary that anyone who has been to Thailand and-presumably- met Thais isn't aware of the importance of Buddhism in their everyday lives. The Thai guide (I think it was called Thai Scene- I remember its front cover of a cute guy in front of a Temple stupa)- was the advice it provided about the socio-religious issues that visitors need to remember in their dealings with Thais. Things like not touching heads without permission, or being careful where we put our feet. Basic stuff that "oils the wheels" of our meetings and encounters with Thais.
    Comic to some; good manners to others. We are in their country ,after all. Arsenal's advice is respectful of our hosts who, in my experience- are usually profoundly gracious to visitors. Even, I suspect, to the yahoos who think that our Western way of life of life/culture is the only one worth preserving.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...its confirmed..ollie is a self hating tree hugging whale saving cardigan wearing jew hating loonie greenie...

Liked

Let me clarify a few things here. The guide is as much about selfish desires as anything else. Who here (except Rabbi Poxxy) doesn't want a nice, pleasant transaction that ends with all parties happy. I know of no other business where the amount to be paid is not clear from the beginning.

Hello Mr Wal-Mart. I'm going to take this food home and then pay you depending on how delicious it is!
    Hello Mr Spielberg. I'm going to watch your movie and then pay you depending on how enjoyable it was!
    Hello Mr Decorator. You can paint my house and then I'll pay you depending on how much I like it!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ?....... I know of no other business where the amount to be paid is not clear from the beginning.
    Arsenal, its all very simple really and I am surprised that a man of your age and experience has yet failed to work it out.

Prostitution (to prostitution oneself) is illegal in Thailand, as it is in many other countries. However the services offered by Mr Wal-Mart, Mr Spielberg and Mr Decorator are not illegal. They have set prices for their services, they raise invoices, they issue receipts including applicable service taxes, they pay their corporation and income taxes and they have their accounts audited. Their businesses are legit.

However sexual favors provide by Thai bar boys are not legitimate and they cannot perform any of the above business procedures so must provide their services free of charge. All they can hope for is a tip.... a LARGE tip. If punters give tips to the boys for the 'free' sexual favors, then no laws are broken, no taxes are payable and there are no accounts to be filed or audited. Everyone is happy. TIT.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 25th, 2017), frequent (May 24th, 2017)

Liked

Well then Minimee you must report me and dozens of naughty bar boys to the bib. Except that several massage places have menus that offer massage or massage with sex printed out and on display. So...this is a law that is not enforced, in exactly the same way that go go bars are, technically illegal. Experienced...yes but I'm still young and absolutely gorgeous. Fact.

Liked

The suggestion that the police in any country are prevented from acting if a prostitute is given a "tip" instead of a "payment" displays a staggering degree of naivety - especially when you picked the boy up in a brothel under cover of a go go bar, run by a pimp under cover of a bar owner.

The reason these matters are not routinely pursued by the BIB has nothing to do with the euphemisms used or the easily proven illegality going on, and everything to do with the general ineffectiveness of the BIB combined with the amount of tea money collected

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    The suggestion that the police in any country are prevented from acting if a prostitute is given a "tip" instead of a "payment" displays a staggering degree of naivety - especially when you picked the boy up in a brothel under cover of a go go bar, run by a pimp under cover of a bar owner.

The reason these matters are not routinely pursued by the BIB has nothing to do with the euphemisms used or the easily proven illegality going on, and everything to do with the general ineffectiveness of the BIB combined with the amount of tea money collected
    Assuming that the police are not the owners of the bars themselves.

Liked

SGlad wrote:
    "Assuming that the police are not the owners of the bars themselves."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Burdett

Absolutely, Absofuckinglutely, Welcome back by the way.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 24th, 2017), Tintin (May 24th, 2017)