Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Perfect Off

Liked

The Perfect Off

I'm re-posting this due to unprecedented demand.

So many times I read about offs not living up to expectations. Here is a simple plan to ensure success.
    1) Tell the boy what you are hoping for before you off him. Make it clear what you want.
    2) If he says he doesn't............then don't pressure him either in the bar or the room.
    3) Tell him how much you will tip him.
    4) Unless you've stipulated he must come (see 1) then don't demand it and don't insult him if he doesn't. (I know for a fact many do.)
    5) Do invite him to have a drink from the mini bar. He is your guest. (My rule is NO alcohol, not even beer if they're on a motorbike.)
    6) Pay him nicely. Thank him for his time and assuming you've enjoyed your time with him tell him.
    7) Give him a nice kiss goodbye, even if you drop him of right outside his bar. Gay or straight assuming you've followed the above rules he won't mind a bit.
    8) Next time you go into the bar, if you don't off him again then give him 20/40 baht. It's nothing to you and shows you thought he was a good off. It also buys him dinner.

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 22nd, 2017), ggobob (May 29th, 2017), goji (May 23rd, 2017), Oliver (May 23rd, 2017), paperboy (May 22nd, 2017), sglad (May 23rd, 2017), stkyricesf (May 24th, 2017), TaoR (May 23rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The Perfect Off

...nah way too apologetically limp wristed begging attitude...
    1) tell the Mb what u want....make sure he agrees on every point...like u do everything?right? bottom? suck? swallow?suck arse? using your index finger indicate and say u r a 1 /a man...and he is a o ..so not a man...a woman. Tell him " im boss...ok??...make sure he nods yes. Agree on a time frame...VERY important. U dont want to worry about lost keys..dead buffaloes or missing grand mother...all that matters is you and your full balls.
    2)once in the room if he fails on any of the above points make a scene...give him the ugly stare...tell him off...
    3) fully agree...i go further...I indicate what I will tip...and how much extra he will get if he makes me happy...
    4)nonsense...ofcourse he must come...and he must do it whilst Im fucking him...love to watch the stupid fucking tugging away furiously while I slam into him
    5)what is this?? a wedding?? Really a drink from my mini bar...like I even book hotels with mini bars...
    6)I pay him...done...now go...why the hell must I be etxtra nice...job done...now grab your shit and go...gotta hop onto grindr and find another...like gum...once its chwed the taste is gone
    7)KISS...REALLY...do u know where that mouth has been...drop him off????really??what am I uber??? geez...
    8)if i see him in the next week or so will ignore him...like I've done it...move on
    9) OK...this is an extra rule..always complain..even if whilst u r fucking his tight hole...complain...makes him try so much harder...

Liked

Ignoring the red-neck wet dreams above, I differ only on one issue with Arsenal. My first offs were in 1995 and were guided by the excellent Gay Guide I bought in Foyles for a few pounds. The writer (his name was Michael (I think) Notcutt, advised us not to discuss payment before the deed. I never have, though if a guy asks me , I always tell him honestly. Only rarely has this happened. I always give the going rate, well-known to all of us and to the guys themselves, and then add a couple of hundred plus for taxi/ dinner.
    The advice to give a small tip if you return to his bar is particularly apposite. The other guys will know that you offed him and ignoring him will result in his losing face.
    Arsenal is right to emphasise the importance of respect. Not only is it right it improves performance....for both parties.. Enlightened self-interest, if you will.

5. User who gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (May 24th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh I will aknowledge him...as in nod his way...but am not gonna rush over to him and start showering him with baht notes like he was a pop star....certainly dont want him crowding me...or sitting with me..anyway its a bit of a moot point as I rarely off from bars...occasionally I'll see a grindr off out in public/sitting in front of a massage parlour/gogo bar...then I think its best to ignore him in case his boss starts complaining about lost bar fines.
    ...and oliver..u mention " wet dreams"....isnt that why one engages a whore...to get what u cant get at home?/ why do straight married men fuck around with other woman and frequent whores?? same same..but different...
    Maybe your (and some other posters) kink is looking to MBs for love and affection and companionship...I've already got that by the bucket load...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    The writer (his name was Michael (I think) Notcutt, advised us not to discuss payment before the deed. I never have, though if a guy asks me , I always tell him honestly. Only rarely has this happened. I always give the going rate, well-known to all of us and to the guys themselves, and then add a couple of hundred plus for taxi/ dinner.
    I think it's good advice from Arsenal in 7 of the 8 items. It may be 8 out of 8 for all I know.

I've tended not to raise the subject of money, but will give a minimum figure if they ask, making it clear it's more if they are good. I've always thought there should be some variation according to performance.

I'm interested to hear the argument in favour of fixing the tip in advance.

Liked

Goji: I like to conduct all business in the bar. Then both parties can relax and have a nice time in the room.
    Last edited by arsenal; May 23rd, 2017 at 09:26.

Liked

Notcutt's view (as I recall) was that the guys preferred not to put the commercial issue "up-front"..I can imagine some people mocking this but I can understand their point of view. in its social and religious context.
    Perhaps had my first visit not been so heavily influenced by that gay guide, I may have done things differently.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

religious context...lol...

Liked

I will only talk in the bar about the potential tip if the boy raises the subject.

Otherwise, after the deed, the going rate plus any performance bonus is secreted under a magazine or suchlike and whilst I conveniently visit the bathroom I indicate that there is something under the magazine for him.

When I emerge, the boy has already scooped up his wages of sin and is smiling - then both of us can proceed with our day without any inherent embarrassment over the physical handing over of cash.

I never pay less than the going rate. I've never had a boy try to leave after 10mins. Obviously some are much better than others and I increase the fee accordingly but I never reduce it.

If the boy was useless then I'd rather pay him and just not hire him again than risk creating a big scene over what (to most of us) is really not a great deal of money

12. User who gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (May 28th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

geeez...all this guilt...all this insinuation that sex is dirty and must be kept hidden...silly..actually feel sorry for u...pity... when r u gonna be free...be able to breathe deeply without any constraints..