Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anal...gee, not me.

Liked

Re: Anal...gee, not me.

The thread's title has gone over my head as well.....

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 25th, 2017)

Liked

Trust me. It's brilliant.

Liked

The United States was not happy that their former foes NVA & VC later to become the army of a united Vietnam broke the grip of Pol Pot and the K. Rouge in Cambodia.
    The US predicted that the Vietnamese, once inside Cambodia, would not withdraw.
    They were mostly wrong about that-the Vietnamese military forces withdrew.
    But Vietnam took control of much of Cambodia's money-earning sectors.
    I've been told by some Cambodians that the Vietnamese control the biggest golden goose of all -Angor Wat Complex, taken as it is, on a cheap longterm lease. (Needs verification)
    When you get to know the local people in Siem Reap you find out that they deeply resent the Vietnamese influence in the business and politics of their country.
    What has this got to do with Anal sex? Well, that the Vietnamese came as simple cuddlers and kissers but ended up being anal rapists.

Liked

Nice post FarangRuMak (awkward name) but sex has nothing to do with the title.

Liked

And I thought my de-crypting was so cleverly worked out.
    Never mind;
    Freud who saw sex in almost everything said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

Liked

Let's just say the KR were a bunch of delusional idiots. You only have to visit S21 and look at the pictures to imagine the sheer insanity of these people. Remember many ex KR are still in high positions in Cambodia, Hun Sen being the most prominent example.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pol pot was educated (for want of a better word) in france...that lot that ran around like crazed banshees lopping the kings head off...what do u expect...

Banned
    Liked

Arsenal, I think the places that the other Cambodians went to are really North Korea and the USA. North Korea is ruled by a short fat man with a silly haircut. He likes the sound of his own voice and intimidates his people with the threat of his iron fist. The small population have become brainwashed into speaking highly of their leader, but they have little or no contact with the outside world. Most of the North Koreans never visit Cambodia, although the resident Ambassador behaves very differently when he is away from his homeland.

The USA is also ruled by a very fat man with a silly hair style. He was very wealthy before he became the leader and likes to tell stories reminding his people of his wealth. The people, including the refugees from Cambodia, think they are in the land of the free, but Big Brother is watching them and 30 day jail sentences are imposed when riots break out in the Deep South.

As for the for the vicious and repugnant ex-ruler of Cambodia, there is really only one man who still lives in fear and he likes to wear a skirt on occasions. The skirt-wearing man has only visited Cambodia once in the last decade but constantly chatters with the Cambodians and frequent visitors to Cambodia in order to ingratiate himself.

The Vietnamese are acknowledged as peace keepers in Cambodia but they have lost interest of late as they too have not visited Cambodia for many years since they took control - just like the regime who controlled the land prior to the vicious and repugnant fat man. But as we know, the Vietnamese are in turn controlled by the Russians who are the brains behind the leadership and it is rumored that they take over full control of Cambodia soon.

Liked

Minimee: Genuinely. Well done. I think you fully got the analogy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hey arsenal! Long time no see.

Interesting and thoughtful topic. So tell us what the significance of the title is. I googled furiously and couldn't come up with anything.

You know what words like "anal" do to us. Don't tease.

PS Oh okaaay, just read MiniMee's post. Still don't quite get it. Does this have to do with the mincing Cambodian k?
    Last edited by sglad; May 23rd, 2017 at 17:12.