Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: That's enough for now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Why are trying to send me an image? Same as you did before, and trying to trip me up? Sorry dude, but I am actually blind now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Or 6% sighted depending how you look at it I guess......you should try to keep a more positive on life outlook Matt :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Or 6% sighted depending how you look at it I guess......you should try to keep a more positive on life outlook Matt :-)
    Oh, I do. I'm currently happier than a pig in shit. Besides, my honey will be back from Laos tomorrow, so what more could I want?

This trip back to Laos, he's even been calling me 2 or 3 times every day, so apparently I'm doing something right.

Liked

Doctor Who is currently having the same problem as Matt

Liked

Wow - you don't even *look* here for almost 2000 days and on the very day you decide to look in again you manage to find a topic you totally agree with and on which you have to express a view - and all of this within 15 hours of the thread being started.

With luck and co-incidence like that, can you let me have the winning numbers for next Tuesday's Euromillions lottery please

Liked: 1

Scotish Guy. Yes not only the lottery but Scotland could even get leave the UK
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

We had that, and more with Neal...didn't we a447? You and he were great pals...while he was threatening other members here with hunting them down or making false reports about them to the Thai authorities.
    Surfcrest, have you completely lost the plot? Your ability to tell blatant lies is worrying, to say the least.

First of all, I have posted many times how little interaction I had with Neal. I saw him as he sat outside his bar every night, met him twice at the beach in company with another member who I had arranged to see there, and went to a restaurant once also with another member of this board.

Two other members here who were threatened by Neal can confirm that what you say is untrue. We were exchanging PM'S at the time and they can back me up if they wish to do so.

You are once again attempting to blacken my name, this time by trying to somehow link me with Neal. Why has this supposed friendship suddenly come up now? Why didn't you mention it earlier?

Obviously, you've only just thought of it. You are getting increasingly desperate.

But secondly, what you say is irrational.

How could we have possibly been "great pals" when he was threatening to have his "boys" hunt me down and beat me up?

......told us they are leaving, are still here edging other people to leave?
    For the umpteenth time, Surfcrest, tell us who is doing that, and how are they doing that? Stop just repeating ad nauseam accusations which you can't back up!

Speaking of which, please explain the accusation you have now made against Scooby - that he controls members' posts and decides who can post.

We all know that gaybutton keeps a firm grip on his board - his choice to do so, our choice to post there - but now you want to have a go at Scooby? Really?

As for your decision to sell the board, that is not news and has nothing to do with what's been going on lately, although you are trying desperately to make the connection; you've been trying to sell it since January 2016.

Members have told you, in the form of at least three threads over the past year, who is to blame for the present sad state of this board.

You just didn't listen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Members have told you, in the form of at least three threads over the past year, who is to blame for the present sad state of this board.

You just didn't listen.
    I blame you. You are why Brad the Impala posted what he did. Plain and simply, because of you.

As for you and Neal, no lies there my dearest...your relationship with him is well documented in the posts on this forum, from that era.

We get a lot of traffic on this site and unfortunately, people come..read your crap and leave.

You guys are back because you've gone over to the other Boards and found yourself insignificant over there, so here you are back.

I have no plans on banning anyone for either if you. So stop pouting about it, or leave...take your pick!

Surfcrest

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

sglad (May 22nd, 2017), Tintin (May 23rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    You guys are back because you've gone over to the other Boards and found yourself insignificant over there, so here you are back.
    That is absolutely untrue! I posted on this Board and gaythailand a very long time ago. I then gave up this one but eventually posted also on gaybuttonthai. For some years when I was too busy at work I gave up posting altogether. I moved back to gaybutton because I can post my travel experiences and other thoughts there without idiottic comments being made and where they are appreciated much more than on this Board. I came back merely because of Brad's post and in the hope that perhaps I might in a small way add to the comments about change. Clearly I was wrong to do so.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Clearly I was wrong to do so.
    You both post amazing stuff, professional in quality...although two completely different styles. You both are like spoiled Hollywood actors though, too much for someone like me, without the time to mange things as tightly as you expect. I treat this like a free play space, Anyone (and I mean anyone) is allowed to come and post whatever they want, provided it isn't hate literature and contrary to Canadian law or violates our few rules.

As I said before, I've done enough...or all that I can. Hopefully Moses will be able to satisfy this and the next generation of posters and readers.

Surfcrest

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 22nd, 2017)