Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: That's enough for now.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Welcome back Bob and Founty. I see no answer to this. This place is now the gayboardland equivalent of the middle East. I see no truces any time soon. The enmity between certain members (including myself) is too deep. And MFAS, you can drop the innocent act. You ain't foolin no one. You've had your share.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 21st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Welcome back Bob and Founty. I see no answer to this. This place is now the gayboardland equivalent of the middle East. I see no truces any time soon.
    Thanks Arsenal. Although I have not contributed recently, I have followed some of the 'discussions'. I agree. There is no truce in sight. But then this sort of verbal violence is what Surfcrest permits because it is what he believes the members want. Well, if he is happy seeing his Board run into the ground by a tiny handful of the actual membership, that is what he is getting.

The enmity between certain members is clearly too deep and too unending.

And MFAS, you can drop the innocent act. You ain't foolin no one. You've had your share
    LOL

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    But then this sort of verbal violence is what Surfcrest permits because it is what he believes the members want. Well, if he is happy seeing his Board run into the ground by a tiny handful of the actual membership, that is what he is getting.
    Once again, my friends...you have it completely wrong.

Four years ago we had a very different owner who controlled everything that happened. Some of you failed to exist, upon his doing while he was the owner here. My role, as I have explained countless times to you all already, was to take this forum away from that (now dead) crazy man and bring it back to the way it was prior to Neal...giving it back to the members.

It"s amazing now fountainhall, that your wealth of knowledge now includes knowing what I "want" and perhaps, how I'm thinking? I see things have slowed down over at Gaybuttonthai, as of late too and things ticking along nicely, over at Gay Thailand with sglad and some of the boys in this thread, complaining about the very same company.

My eyesight isn't that great anymore (but I'm nowhere near being blind), but the message I got from Brad's post was why posters that complain about being unhappy here, who don't get along with other posters...and who've told us they are leaving, are still here edging other people to leave? You can post on Gay Thailand and Gaybuttonthai among the very same people and you have Gaybutton and Scooby to completely control what people write, who gets to post, who gets suspended for 30 days and which threads get locked. We had that, and more with Neal...didn't we a447? You and he were great pals...while he was threatening other members here with hunting them down or making false reports about them to the Thai authorities.

Clearly, my taking this forum back and putting it back to the way it was didn't work. I have started discussions with Moses several weeks back to pass my portion of the ownership on to him. It is my hope that he can host the site somewhere else and I can stop paying for this and all that comes along with it.

Perhaps I should have let it die on that plane with the last owner.

Surfcrest

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 22nd, 2017), sglad (May 22nd, 2017)