Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: That's enough for now.

Liked

Re: That's enough for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Where you buy your weeds? It should be super-quality if look at your "dreams".

AT your list at least 3 different persons behind 4 nickname. And for sure Surfcrest isn't BTI - Surfcrest and BTI even posting from different continents.
    Another observation, Moses, here we have a Sawadtee member telling everybody that it's no longer worth posting here.

I call him out.

You, a new owner, side with a board member who calls on others to stop posting at Sawadtee. Moses, this is bizarre. Why would you side with a member who walked away from Sawadtee (and in doing so called on others to do the same)?

Moses, do you want people posting here, or do you suggest we follow Brad The Impala's advise, determine that it's no longer fun, and stop posting?

You do realize that no posters = dead board? It doesn't make sebse that you chose to side with Brad Tge the Impala, and not with an active member who wishes this board will grow.

Strange!

Liked

As for posting from different continents, here is an example of my location. Notice the clock on my phone, it takes only seconds to move from one continent to another.

Posting from different continents isn't difficult, look, I just did. But you know this, everyone knows.

Screenshot_20170919-192453.jpg

Screenshot_20170919-192426.jpg

Do you believe I'm in London? The truth is, it is impossible to tell. Instead, look at the sentence structure, vocabulary and interaction with other members. Keeping your eyes even half open, it is very obvious who is who here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    As for posting from different continents, here is an example of my location. Notice the clock on my phone, it takes only seconds to move from one continent to another.
    Now do the same, but your IP must shows DSL providing service - cable... I'm sure in 100% you will fail in it.

Слушай, прекрати уже заниматься ерундой, это напоминает параною. Я не новичок в этом бизнесе, моему первому сайту в этом году двадцать лет, уж как-нибудь клонов я отличу от пользователей.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com