List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Liked

Re: Reubbing off on younger Thais / Laos?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You Germans have this superiority complex to you that's bordering on insanity. I guess no real surprise though, considering you guys did start both world wars.
    Not replying could be misinterpreted as agreement, hence:
    both world wars were the result of complex social, political and economical situations, and Germany as the looser was pronounced the culprit by the winners.

Germany suffered from the plague, was the playground for the Thirty Years' War, and thoroughly lost both world wars, and bounced back to world-class every time. What else than superiority can you feel?

Liked

I wouldn't take this theme any further Christian.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Germany suffered from the plague, was the playground for the Thirty Years' War, and thoroughly lost both world wars, and bounced back to world-class every time. What else than superiority can you feel?
    Sounds something like the how the auto industry was kept alive in 2009 and 2010 when the world didn't see it in their best interest to keep that machine unplugged. In this new world, where it's America first and...How big is your military?...this may be problematic for a neutered Germany that has enjoyed prosperous times under the protection from the..."winners". Take it from our pals in the Korean Peninsula right now who've started to sweat...and remember how close the Ukraine is away from you.

I think it's amazing what cdnmatt is talking about with the positive changes he's made and no doubt Thai boys have helped us improve ourselves and our lives. Once upon a time I used to drink quite a bit more than I do today and some of that was influenced by a young man I traveled around the country with a dozen years ago or so...I started feeling so much better I've given drinking up completely (I may have a few beers each year now).

My earlier attempts to help Thais was to buy them things and each and every time was a complete failure.

Surfcrest

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 14th, 2017), francois (May 14th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    No, I said EXACTLY what I said, don't try to put words in my mouth, I said "if you're a less than honest Thai / Laos boy" - that could be ANY boy and was intended to mean ANY boy - just like I said - same as I said "the boy pockets the difference" THE boy - not YOUR boy - If I meant to say YOUR boy is a a theiving cunt who's there stealing your tips that's EXACTLY what I'd of said and I'd of had no problem with that.

And my point remains - that as you say you're blind then how would / could you know if you were being robbed blind ( no pun
    intended) by A boy and that boy ( whoever he was) COULD be making a nice little earner out of hooking up with a blind farang it seems - I doubt that's actually true but from what you've said it certainly sounds like a distinct possibility.

Oh and PS ( and now I AM talking about your boy) if you blindly ( again no pun intended) trust some Lao farm boy with your entire worldly goods then good luck to you, you're not as smart then perhaps as you would like us to believe, mind you with your past record of how Asian guys roll you perhaps I shouldn't be too surprised about that's being blind how do you know you're NOT getting screwed, or is it that you're partially slighted now and not fully blind so you can see notes etc and see what's going on around you - I'm confused, which is it ?
    You know, I woke up feeling a little bad, because I thought I was a little too harsh. I was going to apologize, because it's not the mistakes you make in this life, but how you handle them afterwards, and I'm more than big enough of a man to apologize for my mistakes.

Then I read that reply. Fuck me...

You know full well what you said. Instead of backing up, and pologizing for insuitating my BF is some low-life thief, you pulled another Trump and doubled down on it. Stay class there, big guy.

You do realize I will defend him thooth and nail, right? I owe him my life, and I'm not joking when I say that. No, he doesn't steal. Why would he? I take excellent care of him, and has improved his life 10 fold from what it previously was. He's not going to fuck that up over a few thousand baht.

Banned
    Liked

You do realize I will defend him thooth and nail, right?
    Yes we learnt that from your posts about the last one, right up until turned to shit

Liked

Yeah, this one is different though. Third time lucky I guess, eh? Had my farang husband, then Kim, and now Leo. I'm pretty confident this one will last.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (May 14th, 2017), Tintin (May 14th, 2017)

Liked

Matt wrote:
    " I'm pretty confident this one will last."

I imagine Captain Edward Smith said something similar.

Liked

I cannot believe that there are still people on this board who believe that cdnmatt is blind. That must be the most nonsensical sob story I've ever read on any board. But his imaginary boyfriend comes across as a nice guy. Maybe I can borrow him for a day to rub off on him.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017)

Liked

It's not just Thais.

In the office, I notice people start copying each other's behaviour. Including older people copying younger people.

Liked

I'm not going to bother getting into another bullshit internet fight over some recent replies, so back to the OP.

Another way I've realized I've rubbed off on him is he now uses reusable shopping bags all the time. Awesome! Thais love their plastic bags WAY too much.
    n