Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female Thai hookers and me

Liked

Female Thai hookers and me

Recently I was in a songtaew going along Beach Road. The other occupants were another middle-aged (ahem) male farang and two Thai women who were clearly 'of the second category' as the Pattaya Mail likes to refer to them. One of the women was sturdily-built and busty and sat there with her scantily-clad legs spread; she exuded whatever the female equivalent of testosterone is. With a big cheeky grin on her face she was engaging the other farang in sexually explicit banter. He was playing his part with a good grace. I, on the other hand, was sitting there all prim and proper, occasionally looking daggers at the above-mentioned temptress. Soon the women got off. The temptress said a cheerful goodbye to the other farang; as she passed me she pushed her face close to mine and, with a hint of venom, said, 'Goodbye, OLD man.' I think she had more than my chronological age in mind.

I do seem to have problems with female Thai hookers. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Soi 6, otherwise known as Soi Yodsak. It lies just beyond Central Road and is lined with a neon blaze of girlie bars; it has a couple of ladyboy bars too, these ones aimed at straights. Last year I had occasion to go there often because one of its bars had the best coverage of the Ashes cricket series. At the mouth of the soi I would consciously steel myself to face the imminent barrage of screeched 'hello, welcomes'. As I advanced down the soi, bespangled arms would shoot out to grab me, while cunning little vixens would wander in front of me to block my path. Sometimes I had to suppress an urge to flatten them with a right hook. How much harsher and more aggressive Thai women in this profession are than their male equivalents. Fancy waking up in the morning next to one of these harpies. It was with a palpable sense of relief that I would reach my bar and the soothing TV images of a game of cricket in progress.

I'm not completely sure why I, a mild-mannered person by nature, become a tangle of rising fury and violent impulses in the presence of female Thai hookers. I'm certainly not proud of such feelings. In general, I wouldn't call myself a misogynist. In England some of my best friends (as they say) are women and I have a good female Thai friend in Pattaya. The problems seem to start when I get that appraising, come-on look. How dare they assume I'm available, I think to myself. Needless to say, if a young man, even a plain-looking one, gives me such a look I am much more tolerantly disposed. No doubt this is the core of the matter. The answer to my behaviour lies somewhere in that pit of snakes that is everyone's sexuality, in my case a gay sexuality. No prizes for guessing that there's probably an element of fear tucked away in my reactions. Yet some gays, of course, get on very well with female hookers, so there is nothing inevitable about all this.

I don't need anyone to point out how politically incorrect my feelings are. That's the least interesting aspect of the whole business as far as I'm concerned. But I would be interested to hear how some others here get on with these female Thai hookers. Are you light, humorous and joyful in their presence or, like me, do you seethe and think, 'Phew, glad to be gay.'

[i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

I had the exact same thing said to me on Ko samed by a gorgeous muscular (unsolicited) Thai guy i refused to buy a drink for ( i was with my bf at the time).

he didnt seem to think i was "OLD" anymore after i grabbed him by the neck and threatened to shove his head up his ass if he said it again!

The next day on the beach he approached my BF when i went for a swim and apologised.......he didnt come anywhere near me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogleman
    he didnt seem to think i was "OLD" anymore after i grabbed him by the neck and threatened to shove his head up his ass if he said it again.
    How could anybody call you old, Uncle Fester?

I had this problem once

.... when I was in Babylon, I met a local and touched him - he turned round and gave me so much abuse I did'nt know where to put my face, because I was in Thailand I did'nt say anything, but he called me low life, scum, have a look at myself in the mirror - I really could't believe it. Ironically, I had the last laugh - wait for it - he was in London recently and I saw him in the sauna and he "tried it on" unsuspecting who I was was - well "home ground", say no more.

On another occasion I was in Morocco and a local came up to me "who I assumed could not speak English", asked me for a cigarette, I said I did'nt smoke, and on top of that I was in conversation with someone and was distracted by him, and trying to listen to the conversation at the same time, his improverising for about 5 mins, anway, this local then went into every swear word ever invented, even putting in the pronouns in front of the words, so as for not speaking English and "just describing what he wanted" was a con all along. I was took aback to say the least.

Liked
    They dont know your gay so i would just relax.If they kept touching me that would piss me off.In fact I enjoy telling them Im gay after theyve wasted their time trying to win me over. once I got on a baht bus and this older Thai lady kept trying to convince me to go to her apartment.When I told her Im gay she spoke thai to the baht bus driver and looked with disgust at me murmuring gay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

some of my best friends are....

This thread brings to mind a experience with Thai ladies of the nite..One early evening I was meeting a farang friend on Beach Road and decided to
    sit on the beach side on a bench..It wasn't dark yet, but the ladies were out in force.. I sat nearby and minded my own business, when after a few
    minutes one or two started to talk to me and proposition their sexual favours..I declined but they persisted , so I made the mistake of telling them
    that I was gay and uninterested..One of the ladies started to yell at me about HIV and that I would die and the others treated me like a leper.. It was
    weird and fortunately my friend arrived and as we left they asked me for some baht... It is not always best to be truthful, especially with strangers in
    the street... :cat:

If accosted in such a way ...

I tend to try out a little bit of Thai speak such as 'Pum mai chawb puu-ying, pum chawb kuai yai puu-chai' ... roughly translated (I hope) as 'I don't like women I like big dicked men'. This has various responses.

1. Stunned silence and as they try and figure out what I have said I walk on by
    2. Hoots of laughter and then they talk very fast to me in Thai, which I don't understand, so I laugh and walk on by.
    3. One time I got the response 'I have boyfriend with big dick' now that really threw me!

Some of those girls, I have to agree, are really scary.

Oh and as for male Thai's not being so forceful, I guess you have never walked down soi twilight when the doormen are trying to wrestle customers into their bar.

As many of my evenings out in Thailand have included some business drinking, I have been forced to go to the various forms of female brothels in Bangkok and Pattaya: from the bar beers to the 'posh' places on Sukhumvit 33, to the ones where they shoot darts out of their fanny. After my guests pick a young lady for their amusement (and usually take-away), it has been expected that I choose a companion as well. 99.9% of the time, these discussions have been pleasant and funny, and occasionally I have had a hostess who was lovely company (of course, I do NOT get take-away, and usually made the quickest excuse possible to sneak away to a bar with lads...). That said, I can usually perceive the evil side of these girls, and Peter as you mentioned, I am certainly glad to be gay, and would be mortified if the highpoint of my day was waking up next to one of these monsters!

Mee Khun Pee-Chai Mai Krabp?

I ask if she has an older brother.
    Usually gets a laugh...finito.
    One Phuket lady--I'd walk past her 'establishment' on my way to the hotel--said, If I'd wait five minutes she would go home and get him. Expecting a real knuckle-dragger, I told here I was in a hurry: "bPy horng-nam" and hurried away.
    Next afternoon, there he was. :love7:

Quote Originally Posted by mumbaighost
    the 'posh' places on Sukhumvit 33, to the ones where they shoot darts out of their fanny. !
    Ahhhhh. so thats where Edith hangs out!