Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: SGT Forum Member Launches Protest Group

Liked

SGT Forum Member Launches Protest Group

SCOOP!

An elderly English sex tourist with ties to Thailand and who goes under the moniker of Arsenal on a seedy internet sex forum, has launched a bizarre protest group in the Kingdom.

The movement which is born out of his obsession with rolling the clock back to the days of the "glorious British Empire" held its inaugural meeting on the pavement of a secret location near Beach Road and attracted a handful of like-minded English ex-pats and one very pale Ladyboy who sat on a bench and looked conspicuously out of place.

Arsenal, the self-appointed leader invited the international press to photograph the event and once they had assembled he proceeded to dance about maniacally in a Union Jack costume shouting "Nuke the Scots" whilst another elderly vagrant who claimed to based in Amsterdam made what appeared to be Nazi salutes to rouse a gaggle of inebriated women who had gathered. The Dutch, of course were the keenest collaborators during WWII and it seemed a strange mix, but the small band of oddballs and misfits seemed to like it

In a surreal end to the "press conference" the Nazi-saluting man handed out flyers for China Southern Airlines.

An EveningWithArsenal.jpg

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 9th, 2017), frequent (May 9th, 2017), Nirish guy (May 10th, 2017), Surfcrest (May 10th, 2017)

Liked

Re: SGT Forum Member Launches Protest Group

I am NOT elderly and could toss my caber further than you any day.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would say when it comes to tossing off and this board there may have to be be heats held to discover who exactly is the biggest tosser amongst us all at times. :-)

And by the way I would start worrying if I were you SG as as crazy as you think Arsenal's new party might sound I would remind you that a certain Nigel Farage started off in a not dissimilar way and just look when happened him as now he's best mate with the Pressie of the US of good old A - a half Scot no less ! Beware of fifth columnists I'd say ! I can also report that he's receiving more column news inches that you might think as there are already some more mature thinking ladyboys galore said to be signing up for his merry band as far away as Walking Street and Soi 11 it seems as can be witnessed in the pic below.

ClaunPlOL.jpg
    Last edited by Nirish guy; May 10th, 2017 at 04:22.

Liked

"Walking Street" - highly appropriate!!

Judging by the white gloves, most of the "Walking" that mob do will be on and around the 12th of July I take it, and am I safe to assume that's the tea cosy her father wore?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Belfast's very own "Orange Lil" ( now deceased) who used to ( unofficially) lead the Orangemen to their field on the 12th day, dancing her way the 12 miles there and 12 miles back - the crazy oul bitch :-)