Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Massage - Newbie question

...and massage..450-600BHT....tip never more than 400BHT...and thats for FULL service...not a tug and cuddle that would satisfy the like of ever so grateful arseTroll

Liked

Depends on the guy and the place to a certain extent.

My recent experiences at Banana were quite pleasant. They have regular massage downstairs and erotic massage upstairs. Cost is a little bit on the high side and there is a minimum tip set forth. Upstairs the guy will shower with you before and after. Some are better at massage than others if you want an actual massage with your fun. Both guys I met upstairs on my most recent trip were very sweet. Both were pretty skinny, boyish types. One was surprisingly large. Second guy was pretty much willing to do anything. I also had a regular massage there downstairs one evening. I was pretty stiff after my long flights so it was nice to have a real massage. The guy was fairly young and handsome but no hanky panky. Very heavy pressure which in retrospect was a little too hard.

Pretty much every place I have been to in Bangkok has been a good experience. If you want essentially a sex massage then go to one of those places and don't go to a regular massage shop expecting more.

Liked

After a virtual beating on China Southern with his knees wedged under his podgy Arabic face and a night in his flea infested hostel Sexual Deviant persuaded a junkie he found near the bins to give him some r and r. Later he negotiated a 10 baht discount for a bowl of noodles He had a wonderful 'holiday'.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 15th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...and massage..450-600BHT....tip never more than 400BHT...and thats for FULL service...not a tug and cuddle that would satisfy the like of ever so grateful arseTroll
    You forgot to add, "the massage boy was thrilled with my tip". That is what I often hear from some farang who are cheap with their tips.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

I read your comment on massage.
    I'm much into slim an tall guys and I think you found some in Banana massage upstairs.
    Where is the place exactly and how much did you pay upstairs?
    Did the guys like to kiss too?

8. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

francois...actually yes....very rarely have I had a masseur not smile when Ive handed him his tip....they must think your a fucking farang fool (theres some alliteration for u) when u tip something like bht1000

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...but then i gotta apologise..who am I to tell u what to do with your money...if u wanna buy love and happiness and contentment...knock yourself out...

Liked

Sexual Deviant wrote:

"francois...actually yes....very rarely have I had a masseur not smile when Ive handed him his tip....they must think your a fucking farang fool (theres some alliteration for u) when u tip something like bht1000."

And yet you never actually say where you went and paid such a small amount of money. It's almost as if some of the stuff you write isn't true. As if one of the worlds foreskins, sorry foremost international auditors would lie. Hahaha.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    francois...actually yes....very rarely have I had a masseur not smile when Ive handed him his tip....
    Maybe a smile but more likely grin and bear it. *

Saying that I personally know others, who like you, claim the masseur is smiling, happy, thrilled, etc to receive a paltry tip for services rendered. In their case they tip even less than 400 Baht. In my case they never say anything much, take the tip and disappear; I am not a Cheap Charlies, so maybe, as you say, Francois is a fucking, farang, fool, or maybe you and my Charlie' friends are deluding themselves ?

*[I]suffer pain or misfortune in a stoical manner[/I].

Forum's veteran
    Liked

there u go...and that just about sums it up...minimum wage is BHT 330?? and thats for an 8 hour day...standing behind a shop counter...or doing heavy dirty manual work on a construction site...but u think that a 1 hour massage with a few extras deserves a tip superior to the daily minimum wage....